This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Exchange?

I know this may not be a direction in which Raps wants to take the site, but I figured I throw it out here anyhow.

What about a forum for people who are looking for employment? They can hook up with other people who know that their company is hiring or they know someone whose company is hiring. People who are in the know can post of positions their company has open, and people who are looking could post a thread with their location and specifics.

What do you think?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not even sure about the universe.
    --attributed to Albert Einstein

I'm intending a resource section to the front pages, but this is something I hadn't considered.

Let me ponder, and prod me.

Rapscallion

Comment

I think this is a very good idea. For those of us that work so much we don't have time to look, or our lives are too busy, this would be a good place to check out other employers, and get a different POV from an employee or two.
      Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

I actually got the idea since I'm looking in the southern Colorado area and am currently unemployed.

But I still think it's a great way to find work and help each other out - who knows better what the company is like than someone who works there already? And if it's a good gig, why not share it? Bad gigs - at least one knows to stay away.
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not even sure about the universe.
        --attributed to Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X