This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Cat Has Uses?

One Green Planet has 11 pictures of cats being useful.

They would make a nice warm scarf.

This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Poodles has tried to be a laptop warmer but so far, while adorable and furry, it's kinda inconvenient when you're trying to type and all of a sudden, you have feet walking across your keys.

And speaking of the feline fedoras, I did have a lovely brownish gray Squirrel model some years ago.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

The lap-cat tray table also serves as a vibrating Lap Warmer.

Mike
      Meow.........

Comment

My friend's cat wanted to be useful...by lying across their suitcase in a way that said "No mama don't leave me!" (Owners got married on the weekend, they're now on their honeymoon)
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
          My friend's cat wanted to be useful...by lying across their suitcase in a way that said "No mama don't leave me!" (Owners got married on the weekend, they're now on their honeymoon)
          Maybe the cat wanted to come with them?
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I'll have to check out the link later, but my cat makes a great self-warming and sometimes massaging scarf, too.

Also:
            • finder of things that you drop on the floor (pills, pins, etc.)
            • disposal unit of tasty things that fall on the floor

My late cat was a very effective flyswatter. He used to catch them out of mid-air. And then eat them.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
              Maybe the cat wanted to come with them?
              Heh, we think so. He's a rescue cat, adopted by friend and his now wife. He has so far adopted the roles of:

-Leg warmer.
              -Laptop warmer.
              -Clothes warmer.
              -Suitcase protector.

Here's a picture:

Comment

Cute kitty!
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Adorable kitty.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Icon kitty used to make an excellent foot rest in his younger days. These days he wants to snuggle and help me type.
                    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Heh, we think so. He's a rescue cat, adopted by friend and his now wife. He has so far adopted the roles of:

-Leg warmer.
                      -Laptop warmer.
                      -Clothes warmer.
                      -Suitcase protector.

And Wine Intake Monitor?

Mike
                      Meow.........

Comment

If the cat had been lying across the GUY's suitcase, it might just have misunderstood the situation. After all, on your honeymoon you're supposed to get some (term that can also mean a cat).
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                          And Wine Intake Monitor?

Mike
                          Actually, I think he just wanted a rub. Friends are wine drinkers, although not heavy ones.

Comment

*cat sitting to my left in his meatloaf* Cats sure are man's REAL best friend aren't they? Though until we got one a few years ago I only liked the kind of Cats that play basketball!

Comment

We had high hopes for Baxter who, on just his second day with us in his new forever home, ate a spider -- Free pest control!

But no. He's the original 'fraidy cat; his world is full of secret, private terrors and he's afraid of everything. Timmy on the other hand... He investigated the auto-feeder, and we're sure he'll figure out a way to reprogram it. He investigated the aquarium, and we fully expect to find him in there, wearing a miniature wetsuit -- because he's smart enough to obtain one, for one, and smart enough to figure out how to put it on, for another.

The irony here is that Timmy is named after the character on South Park because he quite literally bit the hand the feeds him, when I had to try to drag him out from under the bed. And yet he ended up being the one that will take over the world if he ever makes it out the front door.
                              Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Working...
                              X