Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I got a card from DGoddessChardonnay, and an inspired but ultimately failed glitterbomb from EricKei.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I got EricKei’s card today. I heard the glitterbomb ready to go off, so I opened it over the sink. lol
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Got Pixelated's card.

takes notes on the progress of Project Glitter

They suspect nothing
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Today I got an envelope that sounded like it was full of sand. So I opened over the trash can.

So far I have received:
          1. taxguykarl
          2. Ironclad Alibi
          3. Android Kaeli
          4. Ghel
          5. Dreamstalker
          6. csquared
          7. Irving Patrick Freleigh
          8. Sandman
          9. Pixelated
          10. DGoddessChardonnay
          11. EricKei

I only have three more to get...
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
            ...takes notes on the progress of Project Glitter

They suspect nothing...
            Is the delayed action this year or next year?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Mine have been sent today.
              With regard to the previous posts, I have named the cards Gary.
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                Mine have been sent today.
                With regard to the previous posts, I have named the cards Gary.
                Suddenly, Tim Minchin's "Some People Have It Worse Than I" pops into my head...

Comment

• Today I got an envelope that sounded like it was full of sand. So I opened over the trash can.
                  Wussssssssssss.

Live a little! Open it over your computer's air intake next time! ^_^

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  Is the delayed action this year or next year?
                  If I time it right, I can start making next year's cards in January and the glue will all be dry by the time we do this again.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I received DGoddessChardonnay's card today.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I also received DGoddessChardonnay’s card today.
                      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• 9 people have reported 90 cards received from 12 people (42.9%).

(Today I got nothing but the weekly sale flyer thing that looks like a newspaper insert and takes up my whole mailbox and goes straight into the recycling bin.)

Hey, where's Morgana at? She's usually the first one I get..!

Comment

• Pixelated's card came in the mail today!
                          Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• I received EricKei's card today.

That makes eleven I have received so far. Only three more to go for a complete set.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Pokémon rounded up...

csquared
                              Pixelated
                              taxguykarl
                              Irv
                              Sandman
                              Android Kaeli
                              Ironclad Alibi
                              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I got cards from
                                Ghel
                                Bookstore Escapee
                                csquared
                                Dreamstalker
                                Anakaid
                                Ironclad Alibi
                                Irv
                                Pixelated

I should have more when I get back from Christmas vacation on Monday

Comment

Working...
                                X