This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I've run into a former SC

I'm not sure, but she kept looking at me in a weird way, like she knew me. And her outfit was odd enough--to my sensibilities--that it seemed like I would have noticed an ensemble like that before. She was wearing a hat that I can only describe as Frosty the Snowman's with workout clothes and tennis shoes. I guess I could see the workout clothes on a Saturday but not usually skin-tight ones on a 60+ woman (I must say she has a better figure than me!). And the hat seemed too formal (?) Plus she had wavy hair and it was doing it's best to flow east west instead of north south. I guess I can't fault a person for that. If my hair wasn't like 3.5 feet long it would do the same. People can wear what they want. I'm just describing how the whole picture felt incongruent in my opinion and so I know I've seen that somewhere before. And given the way she was looking at me, I feel like something unsavory happened between me and her at the Circles of Hades. I just have no idea what. I hope if she comes into this job again that I end up not having to ring her up. I just feel awkward not knowing why she kept sneaking glances at me. That's the problem with having worked a former retail job for 13 years.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably
Working...
X