Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossbow -- Sounds like one of our post-Katrina GameStores -- they had nice, strong anti-burglar bars that were linked by a one of those locks you generally don't mess with unless unless you have, say, a fair amount of C4 handy

The thieves, in this case, could not break the lock, so they simply attached a truck hitch and bent the bars around the lock (the lock itself held)...They destroyed every piece of glass in the store, pulled open or pried off every single conceivable drawer...and, of course, they left a couple of bags from the Nextel store next door that they had also stripped clean.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'm thinking we should invest in a KURATAS or ED-209, myself.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
        But the really determined pros will get in anyway.
        When I was a crime prevention officer I used to always state that whatever you do someone would be able to get in. That said that doesn't mean you shouldn't bother to undertake basic work because your work will ensure most thieves will move onto other, easier, targets.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
          I'm thinking we should invest in a KURATAS or ED-209, myself.
          Nice robocop reference. I vote for the ED 209 myself.
          If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
            Nice robocop reference. I vote for the ED 209 myself.
            It'd certainly render the stolen goods unuseable, that's for sure.
            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
            X