This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Best Buy customer

My husband and I saw this incident between a sucky Best Buy customer and one of the manager's on duty.

He had to make a return at customer service. This is where the incident happened.

A mom and her two kids were at the return desk. The mom wanted to return an item bought at Fry's. She also wanted to get a a price match on that item so she could get it at a cheaper price. The manager on duty who was called over to help her would not do that for her.

So she got pissed off.

My husband and I do not know what happened after that because when we left, she was still at customer service.

Great way to set an example to your two kids... mom.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 11-29-2015, 04:16 PM.

"Yeah lady, we're gonna take something you bought somewhere else and give you your money back. NOT!!!"

Comment

"Sure we'll take it, you just have to pay a 99% restocking fee."

Comment

"We can't give you MONEY BACK because we never GOT your money in the first place. Go bother Fry's."
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

So not only did she announce she never even bought it there, but she was demanding a price match which I'm going to bet involved a Black Friday deal. The competitor was likely sold out, which is why she was hassling Best Buy. Many retailers will cave to crabby customers, but they usually draw a firm line on BF sales. Good luck getting anywhere else to cave to her gripes.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I can only imagine that she wanted to see if Best Buy would take back an item like Fry's used to a long time ago. It wasn't hard to try to pull a fast one if you knew how to be slick. Ask me how I know...go on..ask me...

If you said 'because I was married to a dumbass who use to pull that kind of crap', then you get a cookie! He would do it and it got to a point where I refused to go into the store with him because I knew he'd pull that kind of trick. He was also infamous for wearing sales guys down to he could get the best price. Don't get me wrong, I learned to haggle from him, but to do it the sales guys entire shift? No way.

I divorced him for other reasons, but I got tired of his crap after a while and refused to go to Fry's because he'd pretty much keep me hostage there until he got what he wanted. Trust me, after the third time of watching Aladdin, it was time to go.
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
            X