Go Back   Customers Suck! > Orientation > New members

Closed Thread

The Empire of the Wolf
Old 01-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Vulcan/Time Lord Hybrid

Default The Empire of the Wolf

Hello fellow customer service people and working class heroes.

I am an apparel associate for the Big Smiley Face Store. I love my job and generally the customers are easy enough to deal with, though there are some gems. It's mostly my coworkers that I have the biggest complaints about. And there's only so many times I can tell the same story to friends and family, so this seems like the best place to vent.

There's a Facebook Group called Customers Suck and I don't know if it's run by the same people who run this site, or if a member from here started that one. But I recently discovered Discord and that's where I found out about this site.

Some highlights about me:

I recently turned 35.

The life half of my work-life balance includes writing, reading, Sherlock Holmes, spending time with my sister (who just turned 14) and trying to be involved with myriad community related activities.

Favorite movies: Gattaca, Only Lovers Left Alive, Orlando, Kingdom of Heaven, etc.

Favorite shows: Doctor Who, Being Human (UK), Davinci's Demons, Downton Abbey etc.

Books: My New Years goals include reading all of Sue Grafton's novels for the first time, in her memory.

I'm an atheist but I respect everyone's religious and political views. I try to have a live and let live attitude in life and I'd rather know my neighbors than be suspicious of them.

I hope I can get to know everyone and to fit in to this community.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:09 PM
Long live Gaz

to !

Welcome aboard! Glad you came by.

Someone should be along shortly with booze and chocolates. Kick up your feet and rest a spell

And yes, we do have an official FB group -- tho it would not surprise me if there are several on there with the same name or something similar. Ours can be found here.
"I don’t know what English did to you or your family, but I cannot in good conscience sit here and watch you do this to it. You sir, are a monster." ~ Gravekeeper

"Don't weep for the stupid; you'll be crying all day!" - Fr. Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate: Abridged
"I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you any further." – anon

Old 01-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Vulcan/Time Lord Hybrid

Booze and chocolates would be nice. I made the mistake of drinking a Choclatini too fast once and I very nearly drunk dialed my mother. Got my roommate instead.

Old 01-04-2018, 01:59 AM
Tarot-carrying novelist.

Hello. You certainly are rather fun and lively on Discord so I'm sure you'll do fine here.