This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I want is PIZZA

So my parents and a couple friends helped my husband and I move yesterday (last move in a long, long time, phew!). To thank them, we were going to get everyone pizza. Since we were in the car together at this point, I just used an online ordering system for a chain rather than being on the phone and making it hard for everyone in the car to talk.

I placed the order at 1:17. We were told 35-40 minutes, so we should get the pizza around 2:00.

At 1:27 the online system said that the pizza was out of the oven, getting a final check, and it about to be placed in the delivery vehicle.

2:00 came and went.

2:17 (an hour) came and went.

At 2:27, my husband called. He was basically told 1) The pizza was sitting there and had been there "a while." 2) That the delivery guy was out, he'd be back in 20 minutes and then he could head our way (15 minutes, at least, from the store). 3) He could just pick it up if he wants and they'd throw in a free liter of soda.

He said to just cancel it. They were surprised that we didn't want a pizza that was old and cold.

That evening, I called a closer, locally owned place. This time I did carry out. I got there and realized my wallet was at home. So I had to do another round trip. I love pizza.
    Last edited by TexasT; 12-11-2015, 02:39 AM.

My hubby and I had a similar problem when he was stationed at Ft. Polk, LA. We ordered a pizza and two hours later it still wasn't delivered. Hubby called the place up and they said it was out for delivery. He told them not to bother delivering it, they wanted to know why and he said by now it was just a cold Frisbee.
    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Edited because I forgot a detail.

Comment

Working...
      X