This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Management employee filed a complaint about co-worker

This particular incident happened to one of my co-workers.

Both of us are porters.

He was exiting the elevator to sweep one of the garages he is assigned to clean.

Apparently he accidentally brushed up against one of the employees who works for the property management company that owns several garages, where both of us work at, while exiting the elevator. Our employer manages those garages.

He was wearing our company assigned jacket when this happened, and so when he bumped into that employee he did not feel what happened. He had no idea this happened until the area manager over that particular parking garage called him into his office to let him know that the property management employee complained to him about his bumping into him and not apologizing to him.

From what I heard there are property managers who work for this particular property management company who will complain about the smallest slightest mistake or accident a porter makes.

I work at 2 garages that are attached to one of the buildings that this particular property management company owns. So far I have not received a complaint like this. I hope I do not.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 11-20-2015, 09:24 PM.

Sounds like someone needs a life, or a clue, or both. Maybe a clue-by-four as well...

Comment

The people at your work are nutjobs. I hope you and your husband find a way out.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
      X