Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably too stupid to be employed anyway.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could read stories like this all the live-long day.

Yeah, I'm a sick-o.

Former Office Depot copy center wench here...
    Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth Panigg View Post
      ...Dragon did not give head....
      Ah god, I'm dying! Thank you, thank you, today has royally blown big goats and that just MADE MY DAY. I'm crying in my seat because I'm laughing so hard and the co-workers are getting frustrated because I wont tell them whats so funny.
      Last edited by UncleImpy; 10-12-2007, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I tend to be the one who handles the email address that gets used as a contact for when we have an ad out for a position.

We get flooded with some of the most interesting resumes. Some of them make me wonder why they're applying here (one was fresh out of some bakery school, another fresh out of training to be a nurse).

But the ones filled with hideous typoes are the most fun. Especially when they manage to mis-type their own name...

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          But the ones filled with hideous typoes are the most fun. Especially when they manage to mis-type their own name...

^-.-^
          You sure about that? Considering some of the spellings parents saddle their kids with nowadays...
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
            You sure about that? Considering some of the spellings parents saddle their kids with nowadays...
            Unless it's like one of the OTHER ones we got for the clerk job where the person's name was spelled differently in their signature and on the front page, and their initials didn't match their name...
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
              Unless it's like one of the OTHER ones we got for the clerk job where the person's name was spelled differently in their signature and on the front page, and their initials didn't match their name...
              Maybe...

Maybe they just changed their name, and were still getting used to it! Yeah! That's it! ...okay, probably not, but I have to think that to stop from
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I work with people who are too stupid to spell the word "opposite", yet are always on the prowl to prove everyone else is stupid and they are smart.

It's quite possible people are too dumb to know their own name.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                  We had a guy that worked in the warehouse that liked to put his name on the stuff he used a lot with black sharpie or magic marker. We have evidence of it spelled three different ways, in his own hand.

The name, you ask?

Morris.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I can see the need for correct spelling and grammar.
                    I can see the need for it to be clearly printed in a readable font.
                    I can see the need for it to be on a medium to high quality white or off white paper.
                    But I can't see the need for it to be printed to within a micrometer of central on the page.
                    Seshat's self-help guide:
                    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

It wasn't even that...her problem was that it wasn't dead on absolutely perfect to the proof I made... there was an imperceptable jitter from copy to copy. You could only tell if you jogged each pair and then held them up to a light.

How did she know the proof was the "correct copy?" I should have asked her that just to mess with her head.

I'm serious, she acted like I'd returned her job after someone had marked it up with a dog turd. 'oh, this is just not acceptable. I can't accept it like this."

Comment

Quoth Panigg View Post
                        The Gamemaster wrote this in his notes:

Dragon did not give head.
                        "Be grateful. You really don't want to be burned there."
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                        X