Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pardon the brief thread derailment here, but...

Slicie, you'll be in my thoughts. Keep us posted and we'll hope all goes well.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
      sigh i have to go back to that in the morn' and all this with a nice medical scare looming over my head (to put it short and sweet i found a lump and i have a docotrs appointment on monday)
      I found a lump on Christmas Eve one year. The next possible appointment was late January.

Don't fret too much over it, Slicey. Mine was nothing, and I'm told that's the usual situation. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, though.

Quoth Gravekeeper
      That is not the acceptable format of credit card rhythm. The correct format is xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. Please hang up, attempt to locate and obtain a rhythm, beat or groove then call back and try again. Thank you.
      Gravekeeper, mock not those poor, disabled, hopeless people who are born without soul. B.B. King has a charity called Blacks Without Soul to help them.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        Rhythm

Me: "and the card number?"
        SC: "It's xxx-x-xxxx-xx-xx-xxxx"

That is not the acceptable format of credit card rhythm. The correct format is xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. Please hang up, attempt to locate and obtain a rhythm, beat or groove then call back and try again. Thank you.
        "I'm sorry but you've thrown off the Emperor's groove."
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
          Wow, you have been bukkaked by stupid. You must now run home and watch the science channel and eat cool ranch dorito's to combat the stupid.

Damn, even I feel dirty now....
          My brain's stuck between hilarious laughter and trying to figure out what stupid would look like on one's face... would it be mud-like substance, or remnants of slain brain cells? Too many options...!

and "I'm sorry but you've thrown off the Emperor's groove."...

That is the best line in the movie, and goes perfectly with that. Bravo!
          Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
            Me: "and the card number?"
            SC: "It's xxx-x-xxxx-xx-xx-xxxx"

I've used an unusual rhythm to make a business number memorable (while the number i'm giving is correct, I'm not giving you area code or even country...

Boring, regular format - 520 0300
            Memorable, Business getting format 5-200-300
            Complains about that wasn't a real number - Numerous :-D

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
              Wow, you have been bukkaked by stupid. You must now run home and watch the science channel and eat cool ranch dorito's to combat the stupid.
              Haha, that's so not right. I like it. ^^

Quoth BroomJockey
              "I'm sorry but you've thrown off the Emperor's groove."
              That deserves a brownie point.
              Last edited by Gravekeeper; 10-13-2007, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X