This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Drinkie For You!

Been a crazy week for me. This lady was just aggravating, at first.

Me.. Lady = L... Manager D = D.

Me: Hi! What can I get for ya?
    L: I want a (pizza orders) and one drink, and one water, and one kid's drink.
    Me: *...you have TWO kids* So that's (pizza order), water, drink, and two kids' drinks?
    L: NO. ONE kid drink.
    Me: Ma'am, don't you have two kids with you?
    L: YES. I want ONE DRINK.
    D: How are you this night? Everything okay? (he was behind a corner)
    L: Yes, I just want one kid drink. One water. One adult drink.
    Me: Ma'am, you have two kids, you have to pay for both of their drinks.
    L: I WANT ONE DRINK.

Manager D just told me to get her the hell quiet, so we went with it. I was very aggravated, because she had two kids, and a baby. Eventually, her pizza went out, and Manager D took it and came with:

D: Hey, she got one drink for the kids?
    Me: Yeah >_>
    D: She's not letting that little boy drink anything.

@_@

Maybe the second kid just didn't like the drinks or had health issues preventing him from drinking them, and the water was for him.

Comment

Quoth ds_36 View Post
      Maybe the second kid just didn't like the drinks or had health issues preventing him from drinking them, and the water was for him.
      My bad, she had another adult with her. He had the water.

Man = water, woman = drink, one kid = kid drink, baby = baba, other kid = nothing.

Comment

Maybe the two kids shared a drink

Comment

Quoth kibbles View Post
          Maybe the two kids shared a drink
          Most restaurants I know don't allow sharing. But perhaps the child was being punished?

Comment

I'm thinking medical.
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
              Most restaurants I know don't allow sharing. But perhaps the child was being punished?
              I can understand that for an all you can eat buffet, but in other situations how can anyone tell you what you have to order and what you are allowed to do with it?

Unless she was trying to order a value meal and didn't want the drink and was trying to get it cheaper..I can understand not doing that.

But if someone only wants a certain number of drinks, then that's it isn't it?

Comment

We don't actually have value meals. All stuff is separately priced and itemized. And the kid never got any liquid lol

Comment

Maybe the kid already had a drink in the car
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Maybe he's got a chronic peeing problem, and she doesn't want to risk him wetting himself?

Comment

I'm really hoping it was medical, because otherwise that's not only mean, but probably dangerous. Sadly, my faith in humanity is such that I'm betting it's the cruel one.
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

While many good points have been made, there's still the other option that she was just a bitch with warped parenting practices.

Comment

Hopefully it was two kids sharing a drink

Chances are it was medicinal or punishment

Truth is she's just a bitch.
                          Military Spouse Support.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Nice title. Reminds me of this:

[thread jack]

There's a famous story about Clara Bow...the very first truly wild ass Hollywood starlet. Shortly after she married Rex Bell, the cowboy actor, he went out drinking with his good friend, the young John Wayne. They came home sloshed and Clara was pissed because she and Rex had an important engagement in the morning. She sent to Rex packing to bed, and cornered John Wayne.

Imagine this 5'2", 105 pound red-headed spitfire cornering a drunken, 6'4" 250 pounds of solid muscle John Wayne.

She made him drink some more with her. She could drink anybody under the table, INCLUDING John Wayne. She made him drink until he passed out at her feet, and then she danced around his inert body, singing "No more drinkie-poo for yooo-uuuuuu!!!!!!"

Her housemates at the time witnessed this (it's in her biography) and nearly died laughing watching it.

[/thread jack]
                            Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                            X