Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a Racist and a Thief. Everyone should sue me. (Long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wolfie View Post
    For cases where I need to measure some merchandise to see if it will fit at home, I own 2 tape measures, but only ever bring one into a store. Why have 2, then? They're both store brands, but from different stores (for example, a Craftsman from Sears, and a Mastercraft from Canadian Tire). If I'm going into one of the stores involved, I bring the tape measure from the other store. If I'm going to any other store, it doesn't matter which one I bring. Pretty obvious that a store brand item from a different store is something I brought in with me, rather than picked off the shelf.
    My tape measure is about 45 years old, and looks it so I don't have to worry
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

"It's a free country" =/= "I'm free to do whatever I want, whenever I want, with no consequences"

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        My tape measure is about 45 years old, and looks it so I don't have to worry
        Mine's not quite that old, but it is pretty beat up. Oh, and it says "Hechinger" down the side. A leftover from when I once worked there, in other words. There's no way I'd get busted for shoplifting, since that chain is long-gone
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
        X