This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaking coworkers

It was a quiet night last night. It was around 9:45pm, and we hear the far lobby door open. One of the Engineering staff poked his head in, waved, and ran down the hallway...wearing only a towel.

Supervisor: "Was that CW?"
    Me: "Yep."
    Supervisor: "Did he just run in wearing only a towel?"
    Me: "Yep."
    *looks down hallway*
    *look at each other*
    *back to work on our respective projects*
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

He was looking for his tool.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

*looks up at streaking CW* I see you have a small problem there .....
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I once streaked from the stepoff pad at the reactor in Ginnea up and over the rod storage tanks, past the tool crib, the break room and into the locker room ... I had gotten the contents of a valve dumped on me and soaked through to the skin, and the locker room was the closest decontamination shower. Did I mention I was female, and at the time the only female nuke whore onsite? ...

Other than losing 6 inches in length of my hair at the back, and a *really* thorough shower [ouch] it really wasn't that bad.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

THE STREAK

Just had to put that in here.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I know one person--ONE!--in the whole building where I work that I'd like to see streak through the office. Pretty sure that's not gonna happen, although, now that I think about, stranger things have happened at that place...
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Bandit View Post
              Just had to put that in here.
              I love Ray Stevens. "Sir, did you see what happened?" "Yeeeeeaah, I did."
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

I guess this incident really sticks out.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

'Was that Ralph that just ran past?'
                  'Yup.'
                  'What on earth was he wearing?'
                  'No idea, but it sure needs ironing!'

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                    I once streaked from the stepoff pad at the reactor in Ginnea up and over the rod storage tanks, past the tool crib, the break room and into the locker room ... I had gotten the contents of a valve dumped on me and soaked through to the skin, and the locker room was the closest decontamination shower. Did I mention I was female, and at the time the only female nuke whore onsite? ...

Other than losing 6 inches in length of my hair at the back, and a *really* thorough shower [ouch] it really wasn't that bad.
                    That was not streaking though, That was running for your life.

May I ask what happened?
                    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

I told her "don't look Ethel". But it was too late. She'd already gotten a free shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X