This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely heartbroken

If you've seen the news in the Northeast US today, there's been a story about a child being killed by a taxi. His father is one of our regular customers. I knew both the son and the father, and this is just devestating. Such a horrible thing.

I'm not posting a link, but it's not difficult to find. His father is fairly well-known in some circles, and it made national news on at least one station.

I'm raising a mug of cocoa to him tonight. He was high energy, but a good kid who loved his dog and his dad.

I didn't watch the news today, but will def say a prayer for that poor man. As my mom has said, "No parent should have to lose a child. Parents are supposed to go first."
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Oh KiaKat, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Found an article about the incident . . . how heartbreaking for the parents.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm working tomorrow so Boss can go to the funeral. The whole thing is incredibly upsetting, but it is finally generating conversation about how horridly cabbies drive in the city.

Comment

That's so awful. Keeping the family and you in my thoughts Kiakat.

Comment

Working...
            X