This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The duck hunter

A hunter went duck-hunting in the northwoods of Wisconsin. He had a very successful day and reached his bag limit very quickly. So he decided to pack up and head for home.

While he was packing up his truck a game warden pulled up in his truck. He noticed all the ducks at the hunter's feet and asked him "Do you have a license to hunt in Wisconsin?"

"Yes sir, I do," the hunter said, and he showed his hunting license to the warden.

The warden then picked up one of the hunter's ducks and stuck his finger up its rear. He said, "Hey, this duck came from Minnesota. Do you have a hunting license for the state of Minnesota?"

"Yes sir, I do," the hunter said, and he produced his Minnesota hunting license.

"All right then," the warden said. He picked up another duck and stuck his finger in its rear. "Say, this duck came from Michigan! Do you have a hunting license for the state of Michigan?"

"Yes sir, I do," the hunter said. He showed the warden his Michigan hunting license.

"All right then," the warden said. He picked up another duck and stuck his finger in its rear. "Say, this duck came from Illinois! Do you have a hunting license for the state of Illinois?"

"Yes sir, I do," the hunter said, showing the warden his Illinois hunting license.

"Boy, you must really like hunting!" the warden said. "Is there anyplace you don't have a hunting license for?"

"Nope," the hunter said. "I have hunting licenses for all fifty states, plus all the provinces from Canada."

"No kidding!" the game warden replied. "So where are you from anyway?"

The hunter dropped trou and said "You tell me, warden!"
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily
Working...
X