• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 reasons to hate clowns

1. A clown wrote the original music and lyrics to "Macarena."

2. They rhyme with frowns.

3. Read the Stephen King book, "It".

4. See: The Animaniacs episode where Wakko meets the Jerry Lewis-like clown.

5. A clown ate the dog that ate my homework. (And my professor wouldn't believe me!)

6. They don't follow vehicle safety rules (20 in a car can't be legal).

7. A clown wouldn't make a good superhero. Ex: "Never fear, Clown-Man is here!"

8. Clowns have to smile all the time. Repressing all their non-happy feelings can't be good for them.

9. I have never seen a clown help an old lady across the street.

10. Clowns are evil. Nuff said.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

You don't happen to hate clowns, do you Lace?
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
      ludo ergo sum

Comment

HAY GUYS WHUTS GOIN ON IN THIS TOPIC
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

The twit was (and for all I know still is) terrified of clowns. The one year the two of us went into ABQ for one day over spring break, there was a clown convention in town. That was interesting
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I just watched a certain SN episode on youtube.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Sorry to take this one off-topic, but... did anyone else, when they were a kid, think that clowns were born like that?

I didn't, but as an adult I've met a surprising number of people who did. They either thought that clowns were a separate ethnic group (you get white people., black people, Asian people, etc... and CLOWNS!) or else that it was a sort of deformity (your baby might be a boy, a girl, or... A CLOWN!). And if someone was born a clown, they had no choice but to join a circus when they grew up.

Just wondering if this is that widespread...
              Me non rogo, hic modo laboro.

Comment

For a brief time, your handsome, entertaining cousin Irv was a clown.

I got selected to be a member of a group my high school had, called the "Care Clowns". It was a bunch of students who dressed up in clown regalia and went around to various events around town to paint children's faces, tell jokes, make ballon animals, make funny faces, and just generally act silly.

I guess I got selected because my teachers thought I was a generally wild and crazy guy, and one of them recommended me.

I did not stay in this group for long. My reasons for leaving were three:

1. I demanded "Pennywise" for my clown name
                2. I could never get the hang of making balloon animals
                3. I wished to avoid being made fun of and having my head shoved into various toilets by bullies.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I would personally make rude things with balloons. XD How did you resist the temptation?
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Like I said, I could not figure out how to make balloon animals. Couldn't get the hang of pinching them and twisting them without popping them.

I probably just would've blown up the balloon and gave it to the kid. "Here, it's a dachshund. Or a centipede. Or a....use your imagination, mmkay?"
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                    X