Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it were cat-related:

Miss Monkey-Monk: Don't need a bulb . . . I can still find Mommy's lap in the dark by following the smell of her cigarette

Stan: Eh . . . the door's open. Gotta go . . . I hear a squirrel

Rover: I can still find Grandma's room in the dark . . .oooh, I hear squirrel

Autumn: "yawn*

Wendy: Let me know when ya'll have it done . . . I'll be sleeping in the bushes next door

Grandmama: Not until after I've taken my bath and nap under the tree . . .

ie, I have the laziest bunch that ever drew a breath
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Irish Setter:
      Huh?

Pointer:
      I see it, the light bulb, there it is, there it is, right there....

Hound Dog:
      Zzzzzzzzzz...

Malamute:
      Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while
      he's busy.
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Blue Tick Hound: I'll bark at it and scare it, you shoot it!

Comment

Cat:
          All this screwing around with the lightbulb had better not postpone dinner.
          Things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do. I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew,that someday it would bring me back to you.

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post

Irish Setter:
            Huh?
            Yes, that would have been my parent's Setter all right. either that or 'I like the dark, you can't tell I'm on the couch in the dark!'

A rabbit (any rabbit) : I disapprove of the lack of light! You- provider of kale- fix it or I shall disapprove further!
            Arsenic is 'natural'. Hemlock is 'organic'.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
              6 . Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

More like: ME ME ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!! OH PLEASE LET ME DO IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ... *plop* ZZZzZZzzzzzzzzz.....

Labs: 0 - 100 and back again in less than 10 seconds lol.
              <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
                More like: ME ME ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!! OH PLEASE LET ME DO IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ... *plop* ZZZzZZzzzzzzzzz.....

Labs: 0 - 100 and back again in less than 10 seconds lol.
                If it were my sister's Lab (aka Daisy) it would go something like this:

ME ME MEEEE!!!! I'LL DO IT . . . . *runs and changes bulb and then disappears down the road toward the park to chase the pigeons*
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Shiba Inu - Why bother? No one can tell what I am either way.
                  Last edited by draftermatt; 02-04-2008, 06:27 PM.

Comment

French Pitbull- Well, I can stare at it, but with these tiny little toothpick legs, I can't do shit.

Comment

Pablo: It's dark? I didn't notice from deep under the blanket here. OK, I'll just go back to sleep, then.

My Girlcat (Stars): I'll just rub against you and you can see from the sparks of static coming off my fur. (Or, alternatively, what was that noise? I'll just be hiding under the bed!)

Boycat (Stripes): Ooh, it's dark, they can't see me..what can I get into here?<crash>
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                      X