Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Old 09-02-2019, 07:34 AM
Area Manager

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
've always been partial to this one.
Nah, I think Sandra & Woo had that one. That is truly about the most evil thing I can think of doing to someone.

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Old 09-11-2019, 06:27 PM
Lantean Moderator

Ugh....so the guy who was ordering these manuals put in his two week notice.

Guess who is now ordering the books?

She just put in two orders. One for 400 books, and one for 100. At 1:45PM, and the due date is today at 5PM. "NEED ASAP!!!" sayeth the ticket.....

That is so not happening.

Oh, and one of the orders has no files attached

RIP Plaidman.

Old 09-11-2019, 07:05 PM
Bookkeeper

Making that many copies of a book, in 3 hours, without the content? Yeah, good luck with that, ditz.

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Old 09-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Lantean Moderator

She just dropped six more orders in the queue, and wants all of them by the end of the day Monday 9/16. This on top of the giant orders she put in yesterday.

No specs provided or files attached to ANY of the six orders. This time, she just posted the same PO - with six line items - six times, once for each book.

Oh wait....I'm on vacation starting tomorrow. So I DON'T CARE!!!!

RIP Plaidman.

Old 09-12-2019, 07:24 PM
Store Manager

I'd send the orders back, CC (or BCC) her boss-folk with a few polite queries/reality reminders. Still, maintaining some sort of SPECIFIC documentation (for easy reference) when she's involved will save time and hassle when the excrement starts impacting the various rotary impellers. When the supers start making inquiries about why the impossible deadlines didn't happen, just drop the whole file on 'em with no further explanation.

Old 09-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Lantean Moderator

She just blew up the queue with more orders. All due within a week. My co-worker who will have to take the lead on these is having a conniption.

RIP Plaidman.

Old 09-13-2019, 06:34 PM
The Hero CS Deserves

Quote:
Quoth greek_jester View Post
Nah, I think Sandra & Woo had that one. That is truly about the most evil thing I can think of doing to someone.
Linky, please? For the page in question

I'm a fan of S&W, too, and I have been for awhile. I even ended up with a spare copy of their book that they just released (apparently a screwup by the printer), and I wasn't the only one.
"French is my favorite ... Especially to curse with ... It's like wiping your arse with silk. I love it." The Merovingian, "The Matrix: Reloaded"
"Customers are like van gogh. They intentionally remove their ears when it suits them." TheDangOofMan, Reddit

Old 09-13-2019, 07:24 PM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
Linky, please? For the page in question

I'm a fan of S&W, too, and I have been for awhile. I even ended up with a spare copy of their book that they just released (apparently a screwup by the printer), and I wasn't the only one.
It was in post #17 in this thread, repeated below for your pleasure.

Quote:
Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
You two need to be reminded that you have some very stiff competition for that throne.

Old 09-13-2019, 09:38 PM
Insert clever title here

Quote:
Quoth YamiNoHime View Post
TonyDonuts, I could use someone like you to help plan torments when I ascend to my throne in Hell
Quote:
Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
You leave my throne alone, dammit.
Hell's big enough to subdivide. You can each have a big, ornate throne in a sizable section, and there'll still be plenty left.
Quote:
Quoth Dave1982 View Post
"NEED ASAP!!!" sayeth the ticket.....
Oh, well, that's easy. "ASAP" means "as soon as possible" (not "immediately" as some folks seem to think). So you will deliver them as soon as possible. If it takes several weeks to complete the order, you still did it as soon as possible.

Last edited by XCashier; 09-13-2019 at 09:45 PM. Reason: added something