This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying this again...

So I've been doing a whirlwind supernatural, and then caught up with season 4 of warehouse 13.....*spoiler*damn that look Claudia gave Paracelsus....shivers....*spoiler*.

So I'm going to go after a new Warehouse 13 RP for anyone interested.

Post in here if you'd like to join, thoughts on a character, agent/newbie/"victim"

Got a whole new thought line going here.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Character Name: Josiah Webley
    Description: green eyes, messy brownish-blonde hair, 5' 9", 150 pounds of raw-boned geek. Pipe smoker. Knife and firearms affectionado. 28 years of age, enjoys every minute of the insanity that stems from A.D.D.
    Conspiracy Theory nut.
    Occupation: experienced Warehouse 13 agent... former factory worker
    Hobbies: D&D 3.5; video games; finding new conspiracies to b***h about; moderates the Internet's largest conspiracy theory forum, WeAreNotSheep.frm

Comment

Character Name: Noah

Description: Slightly greying red hair, older guy, with ice blue eyes.

Background : Has been a hunter for 20 years, and has seen and done it all. Though he is starting to slow down, his store of knowledge on things that go bump in the night is extensive.

Occupation: Hunter for 20 years, has seen and done things that has prematurely caused his hair to grey.

Hobbies: Researching the unusual. Tracking things that go bump in the night, finding ways to destroy same.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

we need a compu-jockey

I say we bring in a Claudia/Data/Mr. Spock clone.

Comment

Hunters are sort of a Jack of all trades. While they are not quite on par with Claudia, they know more then the average joe on the street.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm not starting this till after my vacation since I'll be out of town, with no internet.

Tyger I'll discuss with you some how I'm setting up the first post (which I will start), Mytical, I've already kinda discussed it with you.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

and still nothing?

Comment

somebody's got hold of an actual leprechaun hat, I just now it... that or a dragon's claw.

Comment

Or its a goblin

Comment

oooo tyger is close, its from british lore though. I'm waiting for class to start, but I'll try and make a post when I'm in the computer lab for work this evening.

Comment

not a banshee... and I think the Thin Man is American...
                      oh yeah... Sam? I LOST!!
                      ha ha ha haaaa

Comment

I jumped forward two days on you guys... Josiah travels and gets acclimated while you guys check leads, the goes the auction the next day. It'll be the end of the case before you see him beyond phone and skype contacts.

Comment

still waiting on Sarlon's muse...

Comment

Mytical has been in and out of the hospital.

Comment

I am ok to continue for now

Comment

Working...
                              X