X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
    Unless they're one and the same?
    And that was the difference between LibraryLady's and Nurian's posts, and why I made my reminder.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

My life changing experience...
      hmmmm

My 9th grade English teacher. She was wacky, she was cool and she was a complete book nerd. EVERYONE loved her. She showed us it was ok to be weird and quirky, to be true to yourself. She helped me discover my "inner coolness", so to speak.

TTO - this may sound soppy, but he supports me in everything I do, tells me when I'm full of shit and loves me dearly. I've never had a romantic love like him before, so willing to accept me worms and all.

My sister - she was born brain damaged. And even though she was unable to walk, speak, feed herself, etc, she was always smiling and laughing. She taught me that no matter how bad things are, you can always find something to smile about.
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

My life changing moment would have had to have been after my first was born. In my teens and early 20's, I had a bad attitude, quick temper and almost no sense of humor(not even sure why). After my daughter was born I realized that I needed to learn patience and learn not to take things seriously. Thank goodness for that because I learned I could be missing out on all the fun that kids can be. It's almost more entertaining than stand-up comedy. Why get mad at your kids for climbing on your bed and jumping off it when you can just tell them that it's more fun to jump on the bed than off it. Or the time my daughters decided that 5 lbs of sugar would make a great cake in the middle of the living room floor. I wasn't there but I laughed and asked my brother if he got a picture. he didn't. he couldn't find the camera. Why stress it. Life's too short to be impatient and uptight. Thank you Elena for teaching me that.
        "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Working...
        X