Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah shakes her head and goes to place the thing back in the case, "Nothing, I can't get anything from it....sorry"
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• "Oh no you don't!" Clark ripped off three short bursts at the creature, fully prepped for it to attack him in turn. "You are going down and that's FINAL!!"

Comment

• "Well, I know how a crossbow works and I've used something similar to the rest of it." She ponders the object for a bit; while there is a visible trigger she's still careful about putting too much pressure on any one section, and aims it toward the floor in a relatively empty area just in case. "I probably don't want to know what happens if I set this thing off indoors, so I won't."
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Carson

"The guy tried to tell me I'd be arrested by you guys if I didn't do what he said. I think hate's too mild a word for that one." She pauses. "But all I'd have to do is tell you if things are looking a little shady?"
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
          X