This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One my math teacher told me...

This is a joke I heard from one of my math teachers. I must warn you, it's bad. But it's so bad I have to share it:

Once upon a time there was a boy who, due to a genetic defect, was only a head. He had no arms, no legs, just a head. When he was old enough to go to school, his mother would roll him to school each morning, and at the end of the day his teacher would roll him home to his mother.

Eventually the boy entered middle school and became interested in girls. He noticed that a dance was coming up. He asked one of the girls at school if she would go to the dance with him.

"Are you kidding?" the girl said. "Why would I want to go to the dance with you? You can't even dance because you have no legs!" So the boy started to cry and beat himself against the wall.

A few months later another dance was coming up. He asked another girl if she would like to go to the dance with him.

"In your dreams!" she said. "I don't go to dances with boys who are just a head!" Again he cried and beat himself against the wall.

That night, before bed, the boy said his prayers. "God, if you can hear me, I don't want to go through life being just a head anymore. If you could make me anything other than just a head, I would be eternally grateful." And then he went to sleep.

The next morning, he woke up, and discovered he was now a grape! "All right!" the boy though to himself. "Now I won't be the boy who was just a head anymore!"

He went to school and asked another girl to go to the dance with him. "See! I'm not just a head anymore!"

"Oh please!" the girl said. "You're a grape! How can I have a good time with a grape!"

He started to beat himself against the wall, and SPLAT!

The moral of the story? Quit while you're ahead!

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily
Working...
X