• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True that is just the worst bleh DX

Tnp after tnp will not be me since i am going to bed soon
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• True? I think?

Tnp is playing video games or was in the last 30 minutes.
      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

• True. I like Valentine's "Dead on Arrival" move in "Skullgirls."

TNP has pulled of the "Nightmare Legion."
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• never even heard of it so false.

TNP wishes mondays weren't so soul crushing.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• False -tis my normal day off.

TNP - plays the Sims

Comment

• true and false, I used to.

TNP will take my accounting test for me tomorrow.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ture - NZ accounting rules are accepted right?

TNP has a pet rock

Comment

• false and never have.

TNP wants to visit the planetarium with me on friday. (no charge)

Comment

• true just get me to you

tnp wants to help me overcome my fear of speaking on a mic

Comment

• true I can help.

TNP will hold thier furchild tight and cry with me tonight for the kitten i had to send across the rainbow bridge to end its suffering. (not my own child, a stray i found that some asshat had poisioned or something,took to the humane society and they thanked me for bringing it in and ending its suffering).

Comment

• true

tnp will make me stop staying up so late

Comment

• False cause I can't seem to keep myself from doing it.

Tnp will reassure me that I did NOT just bomb my accounting exam

Comment

• False. A Molotov Cockatiel isn't a bomb... more of a dead parrot.

TNP is thinking of Pythons.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Nope. Hate snakes.

Tnp is hungry.

Comment

• False, too tired to be hungry.

TNP will go to class for me tonight so I can go to bed early.
                                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                                X