This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
    because all it was doing was blowing hot air around. WHY WASN'T IT BLOWING COLD AIR!!!

EEEEEEERRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR
    EEEEERRRRRRRRROOOOORRRRRRRR
    excessive stupid
    overload conditions
    going into protective shut down mode
    BSOD
    reboot
    boot failed
    repair process started
    repair failed
    Execute SMOKE.EXE
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

For me and RM and Becks and probably Irv it's blissfully cool this week: 60s overnight and not humid and in the high is under or close to 80. I have fans in the windows and it's comfortable in here. I'm just a bit overheated from cleaning up the kitchen and doing a load of laundry but I'm OK.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Good... keep cool Foodlady, don't want you sick from the heat.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
          For me and RM and Becks and probably Irv it's blissfully cool this week: 60s overnight and not humid and in the high is under or close to 80. I have fans in the windows and it's comfortable in here. I'm just a bit overheated from cleaning up the kitchen and doing a load of laundry but I'm OK.
          YEAH much better this week. I pulled my bedroom window A/C out and put a large fan blowing out so I can suck in all the nice cool air for all the other open windows. I don't mind the temps but the humidity can go suck an egg.

Still sweat while cleaning and organizing the garage today but physical work does that.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I miss the desert sometimes. If y'all want a laugh search #LArain on twitter.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
            X