Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 05:13 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

she gives him a tired smile as she holds up a large silverly like bag.

"As unexpected as tha was...little bugger tried to hit me...hit the urn instead...cracked it. erm...I don't know where he is anymore, but this urn was making him kill people. best way i can explain it..."

She looks a little dazed, her carefully styled hiar in complete disarray, a small bruise forming on her cheek, and her lip is split.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:18 AM
Has had too many jobs

"Come on, lets get you and that somewhere safe." He doubts she wants to go to the hospital, but he drives her to his little apartment..and gets a rag and some alcohol. "Here..this will probably help..though it will sting a little."

Old 06-14-2012, 05:21 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

"its safe so long as it stays in that bag till we get it back to the warehouse..."

She hisses slightly as he cleans her cuts.

"Paperwork will be a blast!"

Old 06-14-2012, 05:24 AM
Has had too many jobs

"Next time, you entertain, I'll get myself blown up." He chuckles.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:32 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

"simple snatch, no one important got hurt, and we stopped more murders....I'd say thats a good night. lets order chinese then call it a night."

Old 06-14-2012, 05:42 AM
Has had too many jobs

He nods, and calls up the Chinese place and places an order. "You got lucky though, he could have been an armed guard. I doubt even you are bullet proof."

Old 06-14-2012, 05:48 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

"naw couldn't fit the bullet proof vest under this dress....makes me look fat, and he was armed....I just....gave him a shocking revelation about how to handle a lady that said pretty please put it down."

she opens the clasp on her clutch and pulls out the farnswork, the tesla gun, her cellphone, lip stick, and a pen then closes it.

"Crash course time....can you identify any of these items?"

Old 06-14-2012, 05:51 AM
Has had too many jobs

"Not the first two, but I am guessing that that is just not a cellphone, lipstick, and a pen?"

Old 06-14-2012, 06:09 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

she chuckles, "no I promise those are normal, lady has to look her best, and its not a purse if it can't hold a pen anda phone."

she pulls her shoes out of the purse as well and just places them on the floor.

she hlds up the gun and starts explaining it, "As i said earlier, this is a long range stun gun developed by nikoa tesla back in the day. it CAN kill but only if you set it to high."

She offers it to him then picks up the farnworth, "THIS is a lovely little thing that predates cellphones, untracable, unhackable, and can get signal better then verizon."

Old 06-14-2012, 06:11 AM
Has had too many jobs

He takes the gun and carefully examines it, making sure it is always pointed away from him and her. He hands it back. "Ah, ok..never know..might have been some high tech bond gadgets for all I knew."