This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "just one...the orginal prototype...don't ask."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• He nods. "What I wouldn't do to get behind the wheel of that. Chicago, 1950's..now that was a time."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "No can't drive it, it drives you."

"Read the caution labels but look at anything you want here before you pick them up."

((have 2 people wanting to join but they are both sitting in my living room about to play D&D for the night))
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• ((Sorry mind is a blank currently..so am late on replying))

He nods, and looks around a bit, but doesn't touch anything. He makes a mental note to get a cage and food for his ferret friends.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *Josiah's house*

One friday afternoon as he comes trudging through the door after his shift at work, ready to sit down at his computer for the night for a long night of raging on the conspiracy theorys forum then longer on online games, he notices that there is an older dark skined woman standing in his living room.

Comment

• Josiah looked at the woman and mentally swore. She was blocking him from his desk, and the .45 he'd stashed in the top right drawer.
              "Who are you? How'd you get in here? And which truth-suppressing government agency has decided they can kill me and get away with it in order to hide the truth and further subjugate We the People?"
              Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-16-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• She just stares at him for a long moment, just starting to give him a real sense of unease before she speaks.

"Do I look like I am here to kill you?"

Her hands are neatly and primly folded in front of her, and her tastefully cut business suit leaves little doubt she is not carrying any weapons on her. She speaks in a pleasent voice that speaks to him as an equal, not talking down to him.

"I am here to offer you a real job. one working for the government, helping to make sense of the strange things that happen to go on in the world. You are expected to be at the airport in 4 hours for your flight. My agent will be there to pick you up."

Comment

• "This is about those two ***holes who stole that notebook from me and got shot in the arse, isn't it? Because if it is, I FOUND Gary Gygax's original notes FAIR'n'SQUARE!"
                  He stalked forward, obviously steamed. (He'd been chewed out by his boss --AGAIN-- and written up --AGAIN. That entitled him to be a bit steamed, right?) "And I don't know what a buncha Feebs want with the original notes of the greatest gaming genius in history, but they got FAR less than they deserved for stealing them!"
                  Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 06-16-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• She just continues standing there, just looking at him.

Comment

• Her calm demeanor took the steam out of his boiler. "Three hours and change? Fine. But I want to know what the job pays."

Comment

• "there is a folder with your ticket, and information."

As he glances towards his desk to see a plain manilla envelope sitting on his computer keyboard. As he glances back in that half second of missed eye contact she has vanished and is no where in the house.

Inside he sees a number under the paygrade that makes him recount the number of zeros a few times to make sure its correct.

Comment

• He was packed and on the plane that night.

Comment

• He is greeted at the airport by a woman holding another sign looking half asleep on her feet, the sign upside down, but at least spelled correctly.

She is dressed in sweat pants, a tanktop, and a light denim jacket over it. Her hair tousled like she was dragged out of bed though its barely 9pm.

Comment

• "hi... uhm... I'm Josiah Webley. You're my contact I take it?"

Comment

• She looks him up and down apprasingly.

"So your the new guy Mrs Fredricks found for us? huh...younger then I thought..."

She extends a hand while covering up a huge yawn.

"Samara at your service, resident noobie trainer. You got any bags?"

Comment

Working...
                                X