Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left the hole and jumped into the sunshine!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left the hole and jumped into the sunshine!

So I finally gave my notice, thought the boss was going to cry. Worked through my 2 week notice and left my old "career" in QC on Tuesday. I jumped right in yesterday to my new job. Every one is so nice and the kind of work is exactly what I love doing.

Boss called me last night to get a missing piece of info to pay out the last of my vacation time and while we were talking, he mentioned that he had dealt with 2 problems all day and hadn't gotten anything else done. My only words were, "Not my circus."

I miss my work sister. She was a true blessing to have working with me. She's unhappy as well. I wish I could bring her with me to where I am at.

Congrats on the new job! Hope it continues going well.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
    X