Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a racist because I can't change the laws of Physics(long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like some dialogue from a lost Star Trek episode:

Scotty: "I can not change the laws of physics Captain!"

Kirk: "You racist."
    I will never go to school!

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      I am not attempting to read a giant wall of bright red text. -.-
      I hit CTRL-A - selects all and make it white text on blue for me. That red is red.

And I spent two minutes on the poster looking at dufus on the right's hat to see if is said something awful - figured that was about the only real difference between them.....THEN I scrolled down to the blurb

Comment

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
        Sounds like some dialogue from a lost Star Trek episode:

Scotty: "I can not change the laws of physics Captain!"

Kirk: "You racist."
        In all fairness Kirk was the least racist man in the entire Federation provided said race had at least one member with a vagina.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
          I hit CTRL-A - selects all and make it white text on blue for me.

I think your monitor is off... hitting CTRL-A makes it Black on Grey, not white on blue... unless you have some weird customized layout...
          <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Quoth Lingering Grin View Post
            I think your monitor is off... hitting CTRL-A makes it Black on Grey, not white on blue... unless you have some weird customized layout...
            Your screen, my dear, is special. Ctrl-A highlights are white text on a dark blue background for me as well.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Your screen, my dear, is special. Ctrl-A highlights are white text on a dark blue background for me as well.
              you're colorblind

Comment

See? Black on Grey
                Attached Files

Comment

FYI, text highlight colour is a customizable option under Windows operating systems and will vary from colour scheme to colour scheme. There's nothing wrong with anyone's monitor. It all depends on what you've set your appearance options too.

For example I have XP set to the Olive scheme and text highlights with white on dark green for me.

It's not the monitor and no one is colourblind. -.-

Comment

Quoth dispatch View Post
                    to steal a line from another CSer...

"I'm sorry sir, but your race card has been declined, is there another card you'd like to use today?"
                    i personally like the variation that says "i'm sorry, your race card has been declined, is there another form of entitlement you'd like to use today"

oh and I like the spot the racist ad (is it wrong that I could see both people being racist)
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Party Pooper

Comment

You're no fun Gravekeeper.

Lingering Grin, can I move in with you instead? GK's cranky.
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

In all fairness Kirk was the least racist man in the entire Federation provided said race had at least one member with a vagina.
                          Really? I thought if it at least had things shaped like breasts then he was good to go....
                          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Lingering Grin, can I move in with you instead? GK's cranky.
                            Suit yourself. Guess that means the couch is free up for Horse or Crazylegs -.- heh heh

Quoth friendofjimmyk
                            Really? I thought if it at least had things shaped like breasts then he was good to go.
                            Lipstick and a moist orifice.

Comment

Suit yourself. Guess that means the couch is free up for Horse or Crazylegs -.- heh heh
                              GAH! Wait, No! I change my mind! I wanna go to Canada! (Just looked at my work schedual for this week and next week. )

Lipstick and a moist orifice.
                              Not even that. Kirk wanted to bump uglies with one of the races that was genderless because "she" was feminine looking.

Comment

Not even that. Kirk wanted to bump uglies with one of the races that was genderless because "she" was feminine looking.
                                Ok, a greased armpit and a smile then?

Comment

Working...
                                X