X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you f*%#ing KIDDING me!?

This just happened and I'm pissed.
    I do volunteer work at a local food bank doing reception and I just got an obscene call.

Who the fuck calls a FOOD BANK to make an obscene call!?
    On top of that, who even MAKES obscene calls anymore!?

Now I'm afraid to answer the phone.

Jackasses who have no cooth of course!

Humanity at its finest.....

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post

The answer

People who are not cool
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

My bad. Sorry about that.

I mean... uh... That jerk!

Comment

Was he just picking random numbers from the phone book? Did he have a bad experience there?

I guess he could just have a weird food fetish.
          Ah, tally-ho, yippety-dip, and zing zang spillip! Looking forward to bullying off for the final chukka?

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
            Somebody with far too much free time and far too few brain cells.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
              This just happened and I'm pissed.
              I do volunteer work at a local food bank doing reception and I just got an obscene call.

Now I'm afraid to answer the phone.
              Don't be afraid to answer the phone - that's the sort of reaction they're hoping
              for. The purpose of an obscene phone call is to either get a rise out of you or
              to intimidate you. An old girlfriend of mine had an approach that worked really
              well - once she realized it was an obscene phone call, she'd say something like
              'Gee, that's nice, thanks for calling!' and then hang up. No reaction to it at all.

Once the offender realizes he's not going to provoke a reaction, he'll lose interest.

Comment

Buy a whistle and the next time you hear that heaving breathing, take a big breath of yours and blow on the whistle as hard as you can. I guarantee that jerk won't be doing that again.

Comment

I've had a couple crank calls at work. Thing is, you have to sit through a minute or three spiel as the intro lists the various departments before transferring. So my crank callers listened to the intro and elevator music for a few minutes just so they could ask my chest size. Um, too much free time?
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Oh Creepy! *hugs* I know the feeling. Our number is toll free and we had a guy who would call up and ask to "talk to us" and then he would basically start explicitly saying what he wanted to do etc. I would hang up the second he started! So gross!

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                      I've had a couple crank calls at work. Thing is, you have to sit through a minute or three spiel as the intro lists the various departments before transferring. So my crank callers listened to the intro and elevator music for a few minutes just so they could ask my chest size. Um, too much free time?
                      The correct answer is:

32D and so firm I don't have to wear a bra, so I don't. Too bad you'll never see them. *click*
                      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I got one of those once! I laughed at them. Never called me back. Oh, darn.
                        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Not so much a obscene phone call, as a bunch of stupid girls. Called me. Screamed an insult, laughed, and hung up. Using caller ID I called them back. They were very confused and scared I knew who they were. They were even more pissy from what I heard that I told their mom when I called again. Yay for spankings and groundings!
                          Military Spouse Support.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                          X