This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *hugs tootsie-puppydog*

I has a sad. I don't know how anything's gonna happen, and I'm having to spend $200 (the last of my money) so I have somewhere to sleep next week.

I want my mommy. *hugs tootsie-puppydog again*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• ^ I'm sorry.

-snorgles doggy some more- I'm sorry, it's just...THAT FACE....

I read a poem on mind control today...it's making me feel quite odd inside. It was amazingly written, but...don't like the feelings now.
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• I'll have to tell Tootsie she has a lot of fans! I know she accepts all the hugs & cuddles,she loves everybody.
        "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

• do we have AC in here? Western Washington should not be in the high 80s. Also why can't my mother-in-law get it through her thick head I HATE THE SUN AND THE HEAT! Also her guilt trips are getting really old.

huggles the puppy again. while hugging the AC.
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• We're about to go on our first family holiday. Just Rugz, the munchkins and I, so of course there are going to be rolling blackouts and brownouts AND the resort we're going to doesn't have a generator and we're staying in a self-contained unit so that's going to be fun. All because the freaking state electrical workers union wanting yet more money and deciding to throw a tantrum about it on our one week away.
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• It's 1:30 in the morning. Fortunately (or unfortunately) school in my Virginia county has been closed due to the excessive flooding in my town and the surrounding towns that comprise of said county I live in.

Child Rum is up. Sounds like she's got laryngitis and she says her throat hurts.

She kept trying to crawl into bed with Mr. Rum and I. We kept sending her back to her room. Then she had to go potty. Then she decided she wanted to stay awake. I'm hoping in an hour or so, she's going to want to go back to bed.

*passes out*

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                to you and your fiance...how painful his condition must be, and I'm so sorry the two of you have had to be apart for so long. Wishing you both the best and hoping you are together again soon.
                Thanks. He did tell me that he does feel better now then he did before the surgery so I think he is going to be okay in the long run. I think that is a good start.

Comment

• I think Khan wants in with the sweet-faced doggie. He had his 2-year checkup today and started crying as soon as we walked into the waiting room. Then he kept yanking my hand, trying to get me to leave. Then he hid behind me and sobbed through the whole exam (his doctor is awesome, so it's not that he doesn't like Dr. P). Then he had to have a shot. The nurse gave it and said, "That wasn't so bad, was it?" Khan glared at her and sobbed, "It was AWFUL!" I felt bad for wanting to laugh.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Daughter is really sick.

She finally told me her ears hurt! As she drifted off to sleep for her late afternoon nap. The doc in a box places (2 of them) are closed now. Her pediatric office is closed but will open at 10 AM (the docs in boxes open at 8 AM). Depending on how she is through the night, will depend on which office we use. If her temperature gets too bad, I'm taking her to the ER.

Comment

• Took Child Rum to Doctors Express - a type of doc-in-a-box.

Good News: She doesn't have an ear infection. (She told me last night before she fell asleep her ears hurt so I took her in this morning because she's prone to ear infections).

Bad News: She has Community Acquired Pneumonia aka Walking Pneumonia.

And when I called and told Mr. Rum what she had, he was shocked and surprised. Precisely his words were: "You have got to be kidding me." and "Does that mean we have to keep an eye on her all day?"

ETA: Medication made her throw up. (It was cherry flavored. Apparently Child Rum doesn't like cherry flavor medication. Who knew?) Called doc back. He told us to take her to the ER. We did that. 3 hours later, we get the same med with a different flavor. Again with the throwing up. Mr. Rum says I'm over-reacting. I say I'm done with this little episode until tomorrow morning when I can make an appointment with her regular pediatrician.

I need a drink.
                      Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 09-11-2011, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• I left another message board because I got sick to death everyone else telling me how I'm just so boring and not funny.

*le sigh*
                        I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

• *hugs Rummy and Severen13*
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• many hugs to Rummy & Severen13

and gentle hugs to Child Rum. It is never fun to be sick. Now where did the moose and the worlds fastest sloth go (don't ask hubby is strange), they make everything better.
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Child Rum's temp as of 8:50 PM tonight is 99.3. I can't take her temp orally as she doesn't like to have strange things in her mouth. (Yes, I know that sounds dirty but I can't explain it any other way? ) She also doesn't like tongue depressors. So I take her temp via her ear.

I'll be keeping an eye on her temp. I'll also be ready with Children's Advil and a cooling bath if need be.

But I do have a question: Should I give her another dose of the Azithromyacin tomorrow morning (even though she vomits it back up almost right away) or call the pediatrician's office and talk to the advice nurse first?

Comment

• I don't have any advice for Child Rum, I just hope that she feels much better soon and that Mr. and Mrs. Rum can get some rest

Severen13...they are obviously not worthy of you over there, so screw 'em We have cookies here!
                                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X