X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kings Cup Drinking Game Rules
    You Need: A deck of cards and lots of alcohol

The more people the more fun!

Set-Up: Place an Empty cup in the center of the group of people (or between you and the other person if you are a loser and have only one friend). Scatter the deck of cards around the cup. Only one deck of cards is needed, game could be interesting with more than one deck however.

How to play this drinking game:
    Each player picks a card and fallows the rule of the card, the rules of the cards is much similar to other drinking games, but the King's role is much Diffrent.
    Ace - Social, everyone drinks.
    2 - Is for You, you pick someone to drink.
    3 - Is for Me, you drink.
    4 - Is for Whores, girls drink.
    5 - Rule, make a rule everyone must follow until the next 5 is picked (ex: No Bad Words) If rule is broken, that person must drink.
    6 - Is for dicks, guys drink.
    7 - Multiples of 11, The person who picks this card begins to count.."1".. the next person continues.. "2".. and the next.."3".. and so on.. as soon as you reach 7 (whoever it lands on) you say "F*CK YOU" insted, then the direction reverses (so the person who just said 6, now must say 8 and whoever said 5 says 9, direction reverses) and continues untill 11 is the number to be said and insted is replaced with "F*CK YOU" and the direction changes. Whoever F*cks up.. DRINKS!
    8 - Don't be late, a.k.a thumbs on table or points to the sky.. Whoever is late and does it last must drink.
    9 - Bust a Rhyme, first person says a short sentence with a word, the next person must say a diffrent sentice ending with a word that rhymes.
    10- Waterfalls or Noes-goes, the person who picks this card has a choice of Playing Waterfalls (where that person begins to drink, the next person starts after s/he, and the next after the follower, and so on, the trick is you cant stop drinking till the person before you stops and s/he cant stop till the person before him/her stops) or Noes-goes (where the card chooser can place their finger on their nose and whoever does it last drinks, this power is good untill the next 10 is drawn).
    Jack - Go Back, the person before you drinks.
    Queen - Questions (my personal least favorite), Chooser turns to the next person and asks a question (ex: Have you ever licked a donkey's butt hole?) then that person must turn to the next person and ask a relevant question (ex: Wouldn't a Donkeys butt hole taste like candy?) the person who fumbles drinks.
    King!! - This is the kicker.. Whenever a king is drawn, that person must poor however much they whish into the empty cup on the table.. The last person who draws a king MUST DOWN THE KINGS CUP! You could see what chaos would occure with more than one deck, seven diffrent types of booze!

Comment

Kings Cup??

You should play our drinking game up in NYC, it's very simple. Everyone gets a Jaeger bomb, whoever slams their glass down last gets 10 whips on the arse with a belt!

BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED.

Comment

Quoth Jester
        RW is a fine server, and would have rocked at Denny's, and anywhere else she worked, fine dining included. Frankly, she generally makes more money per table than I do. Yes, she is cute, but cute only goes so far....she is also highly competent and knowledgable,
        And he's not biased, either

A 35-dollar-a-glass story:

My dad used to work for Bell Labs (Lucent or AT&T, I don't remember which at the time) and once went in in the middle of the night to take a conference call from somewhere halfway around the world (China, I think). As a thank you for being there at 3 in the morning or whatever the hell time it was, his boss sent my parents to dinner at a really nice restaurant in a nearby town with several really nice restaurants, with the boss's corporate credit card. The kind of place that does not have prices on the menu. After dinner, my dad ordered a Whatever-brand of cognac. The server came back and asked him if he was sure he wanted that brand, because it was $35 a glass. My dad decided to get something more reasonably-priced.

Dumbass.

He would never get that for himself and he had the BOSS's CORPORATE CARD!!!
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth DragonRose View Post
          Sooo.....what brand of rum is $35 a shot????
          Quoth icmedia View Post
          Probably something like Pussers Rum, Pyrat Planters Rum Cask 1623, or El Dorado 25 Year Rum. All cost $300-$500 a bottle, wholesale.
          Icmedia is very close with their second guess. Specifically it is Pyrat Cask 1623 (I think you have the right number), aka Pyrat Cask Strength. I love Pyrat XO Reserve, drink it often (always have a bottle of it handy at home) and have been told that Pyrat Cask makes Pyrat XO Reserve look boring.

While Pussers may make a rum in that price range, regular Pussers is not. At least, not in this neck of the woods. It is down near the regular premiums and calls.

As for El Dorado, I HAVE had their 15 year, and enjoyed it. While we occasionally have the 25 year in, we have not had it lately, and I do not think we charge nearly the same price as we do for the Pyrat Cask. I think for the El Dorado 25 we get about $17-20 a shot, but don't quote me on that. Might be as low as $15. (Which is what we get for Appleton's 21 year.)

Quoth Bliss View Post
          Say Jester have you tried Venezuelan rum? specially Santa Teresa's Orange Rum or 1796?
          Not a huge fan of orange rum, but of course will try anything. I may have tried Venezuelan rums, but not either of those. Is Zaya Venzuelan? If so, yes. And Zaya is wonderful.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          And he's not biased, either
          About RW in general, yes I am.

About RW when it comes to serving, no, I am not. If I thought she was a bad server, I just wouldn't say anything here, but I am not going to say all that I said about her serving ability just because we happened to date. She truly is a highly competent and very skilled server.

Just don't piss her off when she's busy.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Can't remember the nicest rum I had.
            Wait, yes I can, it was a white rum (I normally don't like white rum, at least not the readily available brands as they taste fake and nasty). I got it for a birthday, and I think it was 15 years old. It was beautiful, soooo gooood. Can't remember the brand though, which is a shame.
            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              And he's not biased, either My dad decided to get something more reasonably-priced.

Dumbass.

He would never get that for himself and he had the BOSS's CORPORATE CARD!!!
              I almost killed my friend Kevin after I found out he was sent to Washington DC, he ended up in a $1000 per night room with a $300 a day budget. And what did he order for dinner? Hamburg and fries!

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
                It was your table, that should mean until the end of the shift you should be the only one one to handle that table. And as they made it clear that they don't think you can serve them properly:

*YOU JUST NOT SERVE THEM*

Problem solve, they sit there and you handle the people who want your service.
                Yes, but while I am a b*tch, I'm not THAT much of a b*tch. I'm not going to let a table sit in my restaurant and not be served. So I got someone else to serve them. I don't see what's wrong with that or what's not to understand. *I* just refused to serve them -- doesn't mean someone else can't!
                "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

Not to mention the fact that if RW just completely ignored them and NO ONE served them, these fucktrumpets would undoubtedly complain to management. They were causing enough headaches already without adding that one.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                  X