Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are cute; teeny little eyes and they hiss and arch their backs just like cats... think of them as crunchy kitties. XD

OK, I'll stop.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

"Cruncy kitties," you say?

... that just not right...

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Someone I used to go to college with always said she hated roaches cuz they were "crunchy"; couldn't really think of another word. Shiny kitties?
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
          I would at the very least terminate the account and never allow them to rent there ever again.

M
          Absolutely. And consider the DVDs purchased (in fairness, that should be along with any others in the box or elsewhere in the store that had to be thrown out due to roaches, but corporate might not let you go that far) and bill their account.

If corporate complains, I'd ask, "Okay, so the new company policy is that if someone returns a DVD in unusable condition, they no longer have to pay for it? Yes, sir/ma'am, I'll be sure to tell all our customers that they're allowed to return movies and games broken and mutilated from now on."

Comment

Creepshow, anyone?

Seems like you had your very own Creepshow, only DVD cases full of them...and not a human being.
            HI, I'M NEW TO ALL OF THIS wave of approval ™©®

Comment

I'd been meaning to mention the one bit from Creepshow, but kept foregetting.

If you're even remotely squeamish about bugs, you should avoid "They're Creeping Up on You" at all costs. I think it's the most disturbing story in the whole show.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Oh ban them ban them ban them!!!!! If Corporate says "don't confront them" - then don't - but BAN them! That's the grossest thing. Now if it were Spiders, I'd have refused to come to work again and I'd probably want to sue those people and Corporate for "pain & suffering" - b/c I can bet you I would have nightmares for weeks and not be able to sleep at all.... plus have panic attacks every time I came near the store - spiders OUTSIDE are okay, b/c they keep the other bugs from coming inside - but don't you dare step one little leg into my house.... and if I smash you with a shoe or book - freakin die!!!!! Don't get back up after I smash you..

by the way - has anyone ever seen a spider "fake" death? I saw a spider once curled up with it's legs sticking up in my parent's house. I went to get it and it started to move - AUGH!!!! It was just playing dead!!!! (now if I liked spiders and I could have taught it to do that on command - that would be cool).

Comment

I am now officially suffering from the 'hibby jeebes'.

Goodness.

I CAN'T stop itching and I'm too freaked out to move out of the bed. I keep imagening roaches crawling all over my feet.

gah...
                  "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

*Strokes a shiny/crunchy kitty*

XD

Don't get back up after I smash you..
                    Had a fly do that once; I hit it with a magazine and squashed it, and the darn thing ressurrected! Frankenfly! O.o I had to chase it round my flat and splat it once more.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Sorry to necromance an old thread, but I gotta ask.

Where does one get pet skunks, anyhow?

I mean, I don't think I could check the phone book for 'Registered skunk breeders'...

Comment

Quoth Erin View Post
                        The title of one of those movies wouldnt happen to have been "Joe's Apartment" would it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116707/
                        Actually, I was going to ask if it was a guy named Joe who brought the infested DVD to the store.

All I can say about that situation is
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Nutjob R/T View Post
                          Sorry to necromance an old thread, but I gotta ask.

Where does one get pet skunks, anyhow?

I mean, I don't think I could check the phone book for 'Registered skunk breeders'...
                          There are actually resuce organizations that you can get ahold of for skunks. Apparently people have "skunk mills" like the puppy mills, and when the skunks get removed they find good homes for them.

Just make sure they are legal in your area. In colorado it is illegal to have a pet skunk.

Comment

Quoth April View Post
                            Just make sure they are legal in your area. In colorado it is illegal to have a pet skunk.
                            Probably considered a chemical weapon.
                            ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                            And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Wow... over a year had gone by since this post had been active.

Stick a fork in it- it's done.
                              "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                              HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
                              X