This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheerios man strikes again!

See this thread for the man's beginning. He was the encounter heinous enough to spur my registration and first posting, here.

Background: The man's an entitlement-ridden PICKY son of a bitch who made my night a misery, a couple months ago. After surviving check-in, I had to move him from room to room because everything was "soiled". I fended off his demands for monetary compensation and finally settled him for the night. He is called "Cheerios Man" because he got a cup of our cheerios and instead of taking that to his room, he wandered my lobby, in the middle of the night, just LOOKING at stuff.

He's back. WAS back, at the time I write this, thank God. When I checked him in, yesterday, he recognized me with warmth and favor. I vaguely remembered his face, so didn't deny our previous acquaintence. He had family with him, this time. Warning bells sounded when he mentioned that we'd had "some problems" finding him a good room, last time. Sure enough, the first room I sent him to was quite unacceptable. Second one was a winner, thankallthat'sholy.

He came down, later, so his son could noodle around with the snack machine. I had other customers at the desk and was only mildly aware of his presence. Until he left. And I could see that once again, he was carrying a cup of cheerios. I have never been more terrified of a customer than that moment. HE WAS BACK, oh god.

What makes husbands and wives stay with these kind of total losers?

I understand that kids sadly don't have a choice in the matter, but my god, you'd either have to be as bad as they are, be the dumbest person on earth or be so low with yourself that you can't dig out yourself out of your hole. If there's a third reason, I'd like to hear it.
    Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Quoth allniter View Post
      What makes husbands and wives stay with these kind of total losers?
      Often times? Because momma has a husband very, very similar to the guy they ended up with, and it's what they see as a normal relationship.
      Last edited by Imogene; 08-22-2007, 03:53 AM. Reason: Apparently, my spelling cortex turns off 'round 11:00
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Because they don't like to be alone, for whatever reason.
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Then they need to get a teddy bear! That cures all lonliness! ^_^
          "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
            Then they need to get a teddy bear! That cures all lonliness! ^_^
            Teddy bears and kitties. *nods*
            hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
            1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
            2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
            3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Personally, I love Fruit Loops. They're like gay cheerios.

( JOKING )
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
              X