X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
    Oh, but they will!

BITCH BITCH BAIT AND SWITCH FALSE ADVERTISING MY LAWYER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS BITCH BITCH.......
    Ooh, I like that...it's like a poem:

Bitch, bitch
    Bait and switch
    Do my bidding
    Or a fit I'll pitch!

or something like that...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Bitch, bitch
      Bait and switch
      Do my bidding
      Or a fit I'll pitch!
      Dude, awesome. You can hear the slightly creepy sing-song quality of the young girls' voices as they swing the jumprope for the third child in the middle. This is all done in the slow-motion, almost echoing way you see in movies, followed by the sound of childrens' laughter as the three stop playing and turn as one to stare at you.

Comment

Ooh, I like that...it's like a poem:

Bitch, bitch
        Bait and switch
        Do my bidding
        Or a fit I'll pitch!

or something like that...
        I LOVE that poem! It is now considered SC alma mater(sp)!
        Check out my cosplay social group!
        http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth MinimaMagistra View Post
          Dude, awesome. You can hear the slightly creepy sing-song quality of the young girls' voices as they swing the jumprope for the third child in the middle.
          Is it wrong that I read that at first as "The jumprope swings from the jungle gym with the third girl hanging from it" ?
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            Is it wrong that I read that at first as "The jumprope swings from the jungle gym with the third girl hanging from it" ?
            I'm OK with it......
            I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

I'd like to cast my vote at this time in favor of the jerk tax!!!!
              The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Bitch, bitch
                Bait and switch
                Do my bidding
                Or a fit I'll pitch!
                Add a
                --customerssuck.com and we have a t-shirt idea.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
                  Here's the deal:

They pay what they expect to pay. I haven't technically raised any prices on them.

If you're a member of this board, a certain amount of decorum is expected from you in other establishments. If it wasn't, we would all be a big stinking pile of hypocrites. Are you telling me that you would be a big enough pain in my ass for me to do something like this to you?

After all the bitching we do? After all of those situations that are out of our control? After the way customers have treated YOU, would you, or ANY of you, really come in here and act like an SC to me? Infact, anyone on this board coming into the hobbyshop would get a special discount just for being so damn cool. EDIT: And Rapscallion would get free candy.

I don't do this to any Joe-Shmo-minding-his-own-business-not-bothering-anybody, Joe-Shmo would even get the discount on an item with a variance. You really have to piss me off for me to raise the price to what it says on the tag.
                  Huh? I misunderstood what you wrote. That's all. I thought if the price was higher in the system but not on the tag, then you would raise it, which would be a problem for anyone (off and on this board). Once Pedersen explained it to me I got it.

Comment

Working...
                  X