This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He must be in league with SATAN!!!

This isn't really a sucky story (I didn't really know where else to put it) But it gave me a chuckle anyway.

One of my coworkers was taking tickets when this elderly african american woman came up to him on her way to a film. My friend happend to have his finger nails painted black at the time.

The lady takes one look at him and says (in an old bible thumper tone) "Why do you have your finger nails painted like that? Don't you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? (yes I'm Catholic, that's why I put it in Caps).

He told me the story and I just was rolling on the ground.
    Last edited by solidmetalgear19; 08-22-2007, 02:17 PM.
    Screw normal. You know why? 'Cause if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader.

Christopher Titus.

Comment

I was in league with Satan once...

... but the noise of his hooves on the bowling alley got on everyone's nerves, as did his constant nagging ("I'll see to it that you score a 300 in exchange for your immortal soul!").
      Experience is knowing how not to get your teeth kicked in - again. -- The Freethinker

"And that... entitles you to no mercy at all, no matter what." -- from Going Postal by Terry Pratchett

Comment

*scrapes off his black nails and applys a fresh coat of pink*

..and they'll be none the wiser. ^_^
        "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

I don't use fingernail polish... Blood of the innocents does just fine.. sheesh!

Comment

Quoth solidmetalgear19 View Post
            Why do you have your finger nails painted like that? Don't you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
            Jesus really prefers blinding red nail polish. You really need to let your coworker know. It reminds him of blood. Or... *mumbles* something like that.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Ha. I want to find her when I have alternating blue, black, AND glow-in-the-dark nail polish on.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
              X