This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey Says: You, sir, are a dick.

So yeah, every month we get customer feedback via our website. There's always complaints, because we don't cater exclusively to our ultra rich clientele, all of whom are suffering from massive cases of EntitlementAssholism. But todays wins a goddamned award for Most Unnecessary DoucheSuck of the Century:

"Employees are bored, tired, uninteresting wage slaves who all ought to be replaced by robots."

Well gee, maybe if you had to wait on spoiled rotten, huffy little moneybags with pinched faces with all the social skills of sugar-crashing three year olds, you'd be bored and tired too, asshole.

A year or so ago we got a written in comment on our survey. Paraphrased:

"I'm so happy with this visit, the cashier was very nice! The girl who is normally at the register always looks like she would rather be at home slitting her wrists."

I mean, this one cashier at the time had a massive "I'm too good to be here" rich Valley Girl attitude, so we all knew who she was talking about. It was still a pretty crazy comment.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

The survey comment I remember most is "The cashier was crabby, but she's pregnant so it's all good."

Said cashier was, in fact, pregnant at the time, but it still isn't a good idea to call a woman pregnant unless you see a baby coming out of her.

We use Net Promoter for our surveys, so for the most part our dissatisfied customers tank our scores in anonymity.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Okay, starting Monday, all CSRs will be replaced by robots:

Cyberdyne Industries T-800 series Model 101's.....

Have fun campers!
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post

Have fun campers!
          [Calculating response....]

"FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE."
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

a) I will NEVER apologize for being tired. That is something I do not have control over and it's because I'm made to work an insane schedule for no good reason.

b) I'm not there to be interesting. I'm there to ring your stuff up so you don't steal it. I'm not an exhibit in a museum. But I bet I'd be a far more interesting one than the dufus who wrote that comment.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              a) I will NEVER apologize for being tired. That is something I do not have control over and it's because I'm made to work an insane schedule for no good reason.

b) I'm not there to be interesting. I'm there to ring your stuff up so you don't steal it. I'm not an exhibit in a museum. But I bet I'd be a far more interesting one than the dufus who wrote that comment.
              I completely agree with you. It's bad when you have to answer "Do you ever not work?" with "One day a week, and every other weekend." Just saying.
              "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Hey, that's my roster, too! Do we work for the same company? XD
                Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
                It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Wonder if it ever crossed this guys mind that robots, assuming we're talking automated ones built on current technology, will probably be unable to grant discounts, respond in anyway besides pre-programmed phrases, won't be able help you find what you're looking for, or carry stuff to your car for you. They'll also drive prices up due to maintenance costs and you'll have to pay more in taxes to satisfy the increase in unemployment for the folk who's jobs they replace.

Yeah I can just see how that'd improve your shopping experience. Moron.

Comment

And what do you want to bet he told a tired, old joke and didn't get a laugh? Hence the comment.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      [Calculating response....]

"FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE."
                      "You got a dead cat in there, or what?"

Comment

Cashiers HAVE been replaced by robots. It's called self checkout. And they're too stupid to figure that out and bitch about IT to.
                        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post

Have fun campers!
                          And if you don't feel that's being professional we have another model that's completely dedicated to its civil duty:

OCP's ED-209 series!

Cheaper, simpler, and unrelenting! What more can you ask for?

Comment

Working...
                          X