Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gravekeeper, I think this belongs to you...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want more. I love egging the crazies on.
    Where did he get this information? How does he know they're not coming for him?
    "I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me."
    "Free at last from my vegetable prison!"
    X-Strike Studios: Video game movies done RIGHT!

Comment

What a wackjob!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

That could quite possibly be one of the most entertaining posts I've ever read.

I love the funny crazies.
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

He faxed us AGAIN.

I wasn't here yesterday so I didn't get to see it (or get a copy of it ), but he apparently send his 10-page manifesto again, and added a four-page long handwritten "note" describing in, apparently, excruciating detail judging from the horrible faces being made by my coworkers, exact measurements and statistics on the "ding-dongs" in between the legs of all the most powerful women in politics. New additions to the list include Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, and Kay Bailey Hutchinson. All of whom are, of course, Canadian male felons who came across the border in hopes of becoming the first female American president.

Also, going from the measurements my coworkers could remember, ol' Pelosi is the, um, MOST impressive, and Laura Bush is the least so. I don't know where anyone else fell, though. Nor do I readily want to. *cough*
          "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
          X