Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Customers Tonight Were Outragious!

This is my very first post!!! I am so glad I found this website! I really need to vent a lot of times after I get off of work becuase the customers are unreal!! And of course I work at the retail that rules the US... Wal*Mart lol! Okay here's my story:

Tonight the cusomers were unreal! All of them we're completely rude and obnoxious! From the time I came in to the time the store closed I only had like 2 nice people! I was at self check tonight and this one lady told me that the lady she was standing behind kept on scanning the items a little fast and she thinks that she was stealing some items but she wasn't sure or not and so I checked my screen and I saw some items weren't in on the screen but we're in bags and when I went over there she put up such a attitude that it was unreal! she threw all of her items on the self check next to her and is practily yelling on top of her lungs saying see there it is! What she doesnt say until after shes all done making a scene is that she had 3 orders and I guess I missed the other two And she says something to these customers next to her and says that I was looking at some lady and as shes leaving she says I aught to learn how to do my job and complains how she works 80 hours a week (wow thats good and IDC. I work abotu the same also). But OMG! She was soo freaken obnoxious! I know it doesn't sound like anything but you should have been there! I was just about ready to get an assistant MGR cause her attitude was out of controle! I still am POed from her.

Hi there, to
    People like that are stupid and EW's BIG time. They need to learn to get a life.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Welcome, fellow new person.

And phew, what a beyotch.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Hey.. Welcome aboard! This place is a GREAT stress reliever and we all hope you enjoiy the stories and comraderie! No offense, but the story of yours was a BIT hard to follow. I'm not bashing you, really. Please try and take things a BIT slower when you write them. One other tool (that I simply HAVE to use myself) is http://www.iespell.com/, it's a useful little spellcheck that works with just a right click.

Again, welcome to the boards!

Comment

Full-ish moon? Check.

Sucky customers? Check.

Welcome to Wal-Mart. How long have you worked there? I did for over two years (and heaven help me, I applied to go back *sobs*) and we'd all dread the full moon. I swear, it's not superstition, the meanies and crazies really do come out that time of the month . . .
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

And you work in the worst of the worst.

Y'all, I know he's a newbie and all (*Licks the newbie*) but should we send him a care package now?

Lessee now....vodka, beer, chainsaw and cookies. Was there anything else?
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

How s'about a few chunks of what's left of our sanity? I get the feeling he's going to need some.
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

If we give him what's left of our sanity, what happens to us?

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                One other tool (that I simply HAVE to use myself) is http://www.iespell.com/, it's a useful little spellcheck that works with just a right click.
                Yoink! There's no spell checker on the work computers.
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                  And you work in the worst of the worst.

Y'all, I know he's a newbie and all (*Licks the newbie*) but should we send him a care package now?

Lessee now....vodka, beer, chainsaw and cookies. Was there anything else?
                  Hey! No licking the newbies!

Well, at least not for the first week . . . might ruin the courtship.

Always add a bottle of wine to the care package and some cheese. White seedless grapes are always good to add with that as well and some crackers.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Wal*MartDude View Post
                    This is my very first post!!! I am so glad I found this website! I really need to vent a lot of times after I get off of work becuase the customers are unreal!! And of course I work at the retail that rules the US... Wal*Mart lol! Okay here's my story:
                    Welcome aboard!

Just a note - there's a chance that those in the management will be looking for mentions of themselves on the Internet. Just make sure you keep information identifying yourself and location safe from prying eyes? I've not had a member lose their job for posting here that I can remember, and I don't want to see it

Rapscallion

Comment

One does not simply walk into Walmart... there is evil there that does not sleep. XD

I worked at a supermarket before, and I certainly know of the mean nasty customers who think they have a right to tell you how to do your job. The woman in your post was probably the kind of person who never works at all, but just leaches off her husband; I tend to find that those who claim to work a similar job to yours are obviously telling porkies; if they were telling the truth, then with an attitude like that, they'd be fired within a week.
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        Hey! No licking the newbies!
                        Oh, but this one tastes good.
                        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                          Oh, but this one tastes good.
                          *sigh* one of these days I'll have the courage to lick a newbie and see if they taste good...
                          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Guys, stop scaring the newbie! Geez! We are suppose to warn the newbie about the monkey, not lick them.
                            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
                            X