This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamweaver CC

I'm currently taking a class that uses Dreamweaver for almost every assignment, and it would seem that the textbook was written a couple of years ago. Dreamweaver has updated since then, and one of the important things we need to use appears to have gone missing. Adobe Support has been no help, my instructor hasn't either (I think she's using an older version of Dreamweaver though), and I'm at a complete loss. I've even been through the articles on the Adobe website explaining what changed at each of the recent updates and they aren't helping.

Two things. One, Design mode seems to have gone missing, I only have "Live" mode which is, from what research I've done, a different thing. I can't figure out how to use Design mode instead.

The other, which is possibly related to the first problem, is that when I select an image, on the Properties panel, the button for Edit Image Settings doesn't show up. There's supposed to be an Image Optimization dialog box I can get to, but the only button that I can press on that section of the panel is one that opens Photoshop.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1991815 this may help you if not let me know

theres a post about someone not having an option at the bottom and having to type an a x or some sort so read threw them all
    Last edited by EricKei; 02-13-2017, 01:03 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Comment

Working...
    X