Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Word of the Day is "No" (Bonus pics)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    SW: But it is all useless talk! How can you be charging me so outrageous amount for just useless talk?
    ME: I’m afraid it isn’t my place to determine whether calls are useless or not, but they were made and received from your phone, and the charges are valid.
    SW: You can say whatever you want, but I still have my point!

Which is… what, exactly? She sounded like a Russian spy from a James Bond movie, too. So if I vanish, it means the KGB abducted me in the night and dragged me off to a soviet “rehabilitation” camp. There, I’ll learn to love Mother Russia.
    <Yakov Smirnoff> In Soviet Russia, YOU are useless </Yakov Smirnoff>
    Last edited by trunks2k; 09-18-2007, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
      I Made Another Customer Cry

Then she starts crying about how wonderful I am and how grateful she is. I don’t usually get this response from customers, so I wasn’t sure what to do. It made my heart all tingly and warm, and I didn’t like it. So I won’t ever be generous again, that’s for damn sure.
      And what happened then...?
      Well...in CS-ville they say
      That Kara's small heart
      Grew three sizes that day!
      And the minute her heart didn't feel quite so tight,
      She whizzed with her discount through the bright morning light
      And she brought back the joys! And the minutes for the beast!
      And she...

She even took the next call from the next beast!
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Isn't the warm tingly heart feeling the signal that you have added some "health" points to your life limit . . . ergo every now and then you have to go through that uncomfortable feeling to ensure that you may continue on another day?
        (I am just glad you did it with someone who was actually deserving - via their credit history - vs a case of entitlment whorishness)

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
          brrrr. Don't your legs get cold?
          I REALLY don't think thats what Kara meant, LOL
          MMO Addicts group

Comment

Kara, I do believe we work for the same company, although I am in retail sales. I see this stuff every day. The worst was when a customer bought a To-Go activation and then ended up throwing her phone at me because she lost her pre-paid card before she loaded it. She didn't understand why I wouldn't give ger one for free. The sad thing is she didn't even buy the card from me. She got it from Target.

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
              brrrr. Don't your legs get cold?

Okay, I wear shorts or skirts too. And shoes or sandals.
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Jacen View Post
                I REALLY don't think thats what Kara meant, LOL
                yeah but one can always hope and dream ^_^

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                  So you know what that means. Another tally on my scorecard! Victory is mine! Yes, hearing her mental state deteriorate as she was speaking to me was very amusing and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I wasn’t being mean or antagonizing her, hell, I didn’t even have to do anything at all. She descended into a downward spiral all on her own.

hey at my center that gives double points, we also have points for the number of "tragedies" customers claim to have per the account notes-but only if they're spanned over a certain number of calls over a couple days-we aren't totally heartless
                  Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                    She said her granddaughter stole her phone and ran up the minutes. She can’t pay the bill because she just lost her job, got denied unemployment, got involved in some kind of scam and had $6000 stolen out of her bank account, got diagnosed with breast cancer, and she can’t make her granddaughter pay the charges because she has 8 kids.
                    All in ONE call? Even the Unluckiest School Board in America (I think the post is in the Annals section) stuck to one disaster per phone call.
                    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X