Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gravekeeper, I think this belongs to you...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG

This guy is certifiably nutters! What a crazy story! And the way he writes is so creepy! Why does he have to shove the last few words into the upper right hand corner on almost every page? And his hand writing! Did anyone else notice the serial killer slant?
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Remember, folks - the more you underline, the more correct you are.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth wanderingjoe72 View Post
        A left leaning Canadian? I found it funny that with the exception of Hillary all the women named were Republicans. Looks like our media is poisoning minds everywhere. Sorry Canada.
        Wha?

I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. What I meant was "Bwah?"

If I'm reading it right, I have to tell you that I'm fairly certain that our right-wing party's almost as far left as your left-wing party (Conservatives and Democrats, respectively). Our far-right party was absorbed and disbanded a while ago.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

100% certified Grade-A Nutter Butter

Comment

I think we now have a new benchmark in 'loon' to measure by...
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Oh wow.......that's ok, you can keep him. I have enough as is, I can share the wealth. ><

Mine don't submit essays though, hah.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                Mine don't submit essays though, hah.
                Give them a fax line or an email addy you can access, and I bet we could revise your statement. You really think Hates America Guy doesn't have a half-dozen fifty page manifestoes to send you? I bet the group paying for the line he calls probably gets tons of crap from him on their e-mail, if they have it posted on their website.
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
                  And his hand writing! Did anyone else notice the serial killer slant?
                  Hey! I resemble that remark! Mom just pointed out the other day what my handwriting looks like. Oy.
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth wanderingjoe72 View Post
                    A left leaning Canadian? I found it funny that with the exception of Hillary all the women named were Republicans. Looks like our media is poisoning minds everywhere. Sorry Canada.

(Although I think most people do believe that Hillary was a man at some point.)
                    Most Canadians are left actually. It's just that we desperately need electoral reform and have four parties splitting the left vote.

and WTF is he going about with Telus?!?
                    Otaku

Comment

Yeah, our Conservatives are still left of your democrats. -.-

Telus is my ISP so I can't speak ill of their vast, dark emp-I mean wonderful, wonderful company.

I haven't had a call from Death to America guy in a long time now, I'm beginning to think they sent someone to have a "chat" with him. Hot Tips For America guy still surfaces from time to time though.

Comment

"...all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Thank gods that I don't have to deal with customers face-to-face. =/ I'd hate to meet this guy on a bright sunny day in a crowded place, let alone the usual cliché scenario.

Gotta love the Pratchett quote. Fits so well with this guy...

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                          I haven't had a call from Death to America guy in a long time now, I'm beginning to think they sent someone to have a "chat" with him.
                          Maybe he was crushed to death when his pile of manifestos and stale Cheetoes collapsed onto him. Probably jarred loose when the black helicopters buzzed his house once too often.
                          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Send the Psycho my way. I'm bored and still have 4 more hours of work left today.
                            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

So if the Texas Rangers come knocking down your door for knowing their secret and posting it online can I have your stereo

Seriously, what a nut job.

Comment

Quoth Jeir View Post
                                "...all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."
                                He probably does, and he probably thinks that everyone else should so their genders can be more quickly ascertained.

Comment

Working...
                                X