This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she stole my sports section

You know I should have known better.This girl came in and she acted simple or stoned.Anyways she asked if she could see the sports section of my paper(I can read the daily newspaper without buying).Like a dumbass I said sure. Well sure enough the dumbass walks away with that section of the paper. So now I have to buy the fucking paper. Its really sad I've had people walk away with my newspaper thats laying on my desk.Damn stealing people. Next time she comes in I will call her on it and she will pay me for that paper. fucking bitch
    Last edited by Ree; 10-16-2008, 09:52 PM.

Sports section? No great loss, unless you need birdcage lining, or something.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Why the hell did you give it to her in the first place? No one ever "borrows" a newspaper.

But I agree with the Geek King. It's the sports section, no one will miss it.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Our local sports section has all the comics in it. So I would be very put out if somone stole my sports section.

Comment

Working...
        X