Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try not to let it upset me, as I get enough people my age and full grown men and women adults asking me stupid questions about my appearance or why I do what I do or what I want or whatever the hell...

The only thing that really, really upset me was a little Menonite (sp?) boy at the grocery store. A family of Menonites came through my line, their dress style is very simple, women keep their hair back and wear a simple dress, men wear a nice shirt and pants and whatnot......and they are being cashed out by a teenaged girl with full hair and makeup done.

The little boy wouldn't stop staring at me. Then he tugged on his mother's sleeve and made these gestures immitating racoon eyes. I will admit, I wanted to say something, but I was torn. He was young, but at the same time, there are so few Menonites around here that how could they not notice other people walking around dressed casual, or women with their hair done and wearing makeup? Meh...I just kept my mouth shut.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Ask your Mommy what a Penis is.
      to quote the tortoga twins, Lesbian means grandma, and _I_ means i love you. now the next time you see grand make sure you show her your middle finger and say hi lesbian!

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
        This little kid asked me why I worked in a grocery store if I was fat.

Define fat, I'm only 10 lbs overweight, and I'm working it off.
        I still remember it....
        I called my aunt fat when I was about 8-9 years old.My mom gave me a good ass kicking.My butt hurt for days.She told me to never call anyone fat.

Comment

Bit dangerous, but tell the kid to ask her mum why dad has to have the next door neighbour's wife in bed with him when she's not there... XD

Or... "Bitch" means "Nice Mummy" so call your mummy a bitch next time you see her!

People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

When I was in martial arts, I was with my parents after class and we were picking up dinner from a mexican place. I didn't have a change of clothes, so I just took my belt off before I went in. I have a thing about wearing my rank in public, I just don't do it.

Anyway, all I had on was my white gi. There were two sisters standing next to us, and the younger one thought it would be funny if she hummed the tune to frosty the snowman. Her sister kept trying to shush her, but the kid wouldn't cut it out.

After the third round, I got sick of listening to it. So, I leaned in wih my nicest smile. I got really colse to her and said, "Oh, you don't like my outfit? How about I go get the black colored belt that goes with it?"

She shut up after that.
            Check out my cosplay social group!
            http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

"Why don't you tell your daddy that you have the mailman's eyes?"
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Irving Patrick Freleigh, way back when I was desperate for a job, I took one in telemarketing (don't hate me! I needed the money!) I had one of those funny people, who put their child on the line. I told the child to say just that and heard the child start to repeat what I said as I was hanging up.
                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                  "You know you're dressed as a girl?"
                  "I am? Holy CRAP! When did that happen?!"
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                  X