This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
    I realize paying $100+ for a room a night is frustrating when the person down the hallway is having sex, but I don't see how yelling at lowly front desk chick does much good. What do they want me to do, honestly???
    I think I saw a pron start that way once.

"Excuse me I've been getting complaints about the noise, and I was wondering if I could join you"

Cue pron music.

As often as I've stayed in a hotel that's one thing I've never heard, never heard it in my townhouse either.

Comment

I must say I've never been awakened by it in a hotel. Campgrounds, however, are a whole 'nother story.

I'm not sure why people seem to think that because you can't see them that you can't hear them, But it sure does make for some long nights now and then.
      We got the very very loud couple two sites over to quiet down pretty simply though. We just went around and borrowed a few stuffed animals from every kid on the campground and set them in a ring in front of the tent, holding little score cards. The noisy people left that morning, pretty quickly.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        Mrs. TGK's wedding band is nothing like mine. Different bands are not as rare as you might think.
        Maybe it's a regional/location thing.... around me wedding bands are generally identical (practically) except for size.

Comment

Moggie, I like the stuffed animal thing!!
          I used to have an upstairs neighbor who was moving around and dropping stuff 24/7. I am not exaggerating in any way, shape,or form. He just. kept. going!! There was one time I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep and I heard his bed start squeaking super fast. Then exactly 5 seconds later it just stopped. That must have been very sad for whoever he was with...
          "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

5 seconds? BWAHAHA! It wasn't even worth taking her clothes off.
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
            X