Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I know. I'm drawing a blank. I have no plans for tomorrow other then hanging with family so I should have plenty of time to think of something.

Sleep well. ^_^
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

send y reguards to your family from someone who lost grandparents to cancer, and nearly lost my second other to cancer.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Thank you. A lot.

Comment

I'm about to head off to work so I may not post till tonight.

Comment

Nobody looks familiar, but you are in a base with some of the worst criminals in the known Galaxy..everybody looks suspect..well besides the third in charge. Him you could pass in a crowd and never know it..he is very..forgettable.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Going to have to put this on hold for a few weeks . Sorry about that.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

It's ok Myt. School comes first. And your new job. Post when you have time.

Comment

Working...
                X