X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Canarr View Post
    Oh, come on... Suggestion is a Wizard spell. Clerics don't get that
    Is it ? Oh, that must be why it failed : he must have thought he had it as a Trickery domain spell, when it is actually a Charm domain spell.
    "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Kali View Post
      He was probably trying to use mind control, but you kept interrupting.
      am i the only one who heard the line "these are not the droids you are looking for" when Kali said that?
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I also thought "Jedi mind trick" first, but understood it was a WoW reference, because of the next line. Which is why I tried to come up with a D&D reply, but that didn't work quite well.
        "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
          I never heard a priest swear up until that day.
          Well, I guess it's rare where you live. However, if you look in that book y'all trying to beat the priest over. There isn't anything about swearing. Using God name in vain, sure, but not swearing.

Priest, preachers, man o' cloth are all people and they have the same issues the rest of us have. I'm not justifying that priest behavior. Just saying Personally, I think he's used to having people part and let him do what he wants that someone actually make him stop and take the time to interact with the commoners.....

I got 4 brother-in-law that are preachers. And they all have their "issues". Some of em behave just like SC, some don't. One of em think is a hoot to fart around people, no matter how rude or the place.
          I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

I used to know a priest who swore. He deliberately killed ants in front of a hardcore animal lover*, too.

*not in THAT way, pervs.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              RW is a reverend (I think) and no one's nice to him.
              Yup. Same place that Jester got HIS Reverandship (I did it a long-ass time ago, though). No one's nice to me, even when I have the little piece of paper on me.

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
              I used to know a priest who swore. He deliberately killed ants in front of a hardcore animal lover*, too.

*not in THAT way, pervs.
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

If The Vicar of Dibley is to be believed, priests swear all the time.

"What's so special about Jesus?"
                "His name's a swear word!"

Comment

Oh great, another person who uses his "profession" as an excuse.

Comment

ot:

maybe it's me, but the title brought to mind vintage snl, ala eddie murphy:

"i'm gumby, dammit!'

catholicism, no wonder why i left ye...
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
                      Eh. All priests suck. They're like paladins but without the desire to smash things with big heavy hammers.
                      I welcome you to go to my server (Dentarg) and say that to a guy named Blaizon.
                      I will laugh when he melts your face.

As for paladins. Great tanks, great healers, not so sure on the DPS.
                      They need to change that class name to martyrs.
                      "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Quoth Mamadrae View Post
                        As for paladins. Great tanks, great healers, not so sure on the DPS.
                        They need to change that class name to martyrs.
                        Necromancer for the win. Everquest, though. The rest are all copycats!
                        Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Quoth Kilamon View Post
                          Necromancer for the win. Everquest, though. The rest are all copycats!
                          Personally I think those copycats made the game alot better. I played Everquest and wanted to gouge my eyes out half the time. Why oh why did I let the husband drag me along in that game is still beyond me.

At least WoW I can play and have fun with.
                          "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Working...
                          X