Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to my knowledge most places won't make change for people. I know my store won't do it because it's everyone asking for quarters and a) we'd go through more than we had on hand in a day, and b) it raises massive red flags to open the register a bunch like that.

I actually had a (new) district manager tell me once to give change for the meters. Then a month later I got a call from her wanting to know what was going on that we had 10 "no sale" register openings one Saturday. That was the end of giving change for meters.

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
      ...As for customers reaching into the register, I've been told by my managers to slam the drawer shut right on their hand. I'd do that alright, and I'd break their hand too doing it because I can be pretty mean. When it comes to crooks and thieves, I won't be lenient on them.
      I've been told the same thing every place I've worked including places who where otherwise quite fond of caving into the customer.
      Mon aƩroglisseur est plein des anguilles!"

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
        Eventually the MOD got involved and he still refused to go th the bank. He actually complained to the GM the next day, he was told the same thing. He then called Corp. was told the same thing, then he called the GM to complain again.
        Ok, seriously??? I want that guy's life for ONE DAY. I would LOVE to have so little do to with my time that I actually have to fill it by bitching repeatedly about not getting change back.

He seriously needs to STFU. And good on your management for not caving to him! Most managers would have given him an apology and a gift card.
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
        X