Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm shocked about the video taping thing.... I'm in a small town -- yet I'm on camera while driving, at stores, gas stations.... I'd be more shocked to NOT be on video.

I just hope that guy doesn't come to my town.... the local hotel has a manager that fired a housekeeper for "lieing" about almost being raped/killed by a guest because people in town don't do things like that (someone intervened).

Comment

I have to wonder if the guy didn't want to come into the lobby because he was planning to claim that the employee broke his phone or attacked him. With no camera to show otherwise, he might have a chance.

But it was a good idea not to fall for the "drop the phone" trick by deliberately breaking it or throwing it AT him. You wouldn't want to give a guy like that any excuse to act the victim and get his ban lifted.
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

It really blew my mind. I mean....the sheer ass-hattedness of this guy was mind boggling.

Comment

Reminds me of this guy. What a creep.

Comment

If the GM had dropped the phone, he would've complained.

I'm with the person who thinks that this guy is just waiting to run into someone with anger management issues. He's a punching bag waiting to happen.

I know if someone made my wife cry while she was at work ... I would do as many bad things as I thought I could get away with. I know a LOT of other men who are the same way.

I'd PAY to grind this guy into sausage and feed him to the sharks.
            "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Ok, I will drop it, right over this storm drain.

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
                I'd PAY to grind this guy into sausage and feed him to the sharks.
                Now what have you got against the poor sharks?

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                  Now what have you got against the poor sharks?
                  yeah, wouldn't that be considered cruelty to animals?
                  Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

He admitted to all that?!

Jesus.
                    "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

How about.... "Yes, you were videotaped - you were on private property, and as such, we have every legal right to tape it for security purposes. As for 'deleting all of your personal information' - not likely to happen, as the police may want that to help with tracking you down for the charges they will be laying on your butt...yes, you did break the law.. and thank you for admitting it on this phonecall which is also being recorded...have a nice day "

Holiday Inn?? Isn't that one of those tiny little 2-bit places with the cheap coffee satchels and.... hehehehehe... yep- another Aussie here Although, I think the Gold Coast has a massive apartment block which is higher than 2 star... and otherwise these days, they're about 3-4 stars.
                      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth Cyphr View Post
                        I dunno Darth Vader is still pretty awesome
                        yeah but he is at least more polite about it... he doesn't curse or make the staff cry, just kills them
                        http://dragcave.net/user/LadyMage

Comment

Quoth MoxisPilot View Post
                          He admitted to all that?!

Jesus.
                          And he did so because he is one of those entitlement whores who thinks there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with demeaning those who earn less and have a different color skin than they do.

He admitted it because he was PROUD of himself.

What a douchebag.
                          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

If I was the manager and someone made my staff cry, and if the situation warranted itself, I'd boot the customer right away. Making someone uncomfortable, insulting their hertitage and their way of life, and impeding their job is unacceptable. Mental well-being is important to everyone, and so is respect. Doing the beds on the entire floor of a hotel is demanding and exhausting physical work.
                            I think that those asshats who have everything provided for them throughout life have no second thoughts to those who are doing jobs like housekeeping just to keep food on the table. I wonder what life would be like if those jerks lived like those who they constantly accost and harrass?
                            "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

I hereby rescind any and all -a-thon awards I have given out this year, because this man wins it. Hell, I think he gets automatic qualification for next year, too.

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                              Considering how many hotels I've been in....I wonder how many of them have me doing the chicken dance?
                              Oooooodles. Now come out here and we can do the Chicken Dance together.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Crazeyal View Post
                                Guys.. COMON..

He's PLATINUM!!!

That means the rules for civility and common decency DO NOT APPLY!!! what.. were you educated in PUBLIC SCHOOL??

oh...

Let me ENRICH YOU...

1. People who attend college are better than you.
                                2. People who attend Ivy League colleges are better than the ragamuffins who DIDN'T get mummsy and Pops to bribe snookums's way into exclusivity do better than community college.
                                3. Brown people are SERVANTS!! ALWAYS!!!
                                4. Do as you are told, and you MIGHT be paid .. MIGHT!
                                5. Having more money means I win. No.. shut up, I WIN!!! SO THERE NYAH...
                                I usually don't quote a whole post, but this was made of win. I pretty much broke the first rule, lol.
                                Check out my cosplay social group!
                                http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Working...
                                X