This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
    I did have to hand that particular employee his ass afterward.
    It wasn't enough that he took a picture, you had to hand it to him, too? That's gross.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Khiras, can I give you a tummy rub and see if it actually wakes you up?
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
        It's a hotel, the bar is in the lobby.
        Well that explains it, but still...drunks and a revolving door is NOT a good combination. Have you had a lot of prior issues with drunks being morons with the door?
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Dude, it's not like Khiras installed the doors.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
            Well that explains it, but still...drunks and a revolving door is NOT a good combination. Have you had a lot of prior issues with drunks morons being morons with the door?
            Fixed that for ya My theory is that, sooner or later, any building with a revolving door will have some "adult" who sees it and goes "OOOO SPINNY TIME" like a jackoff. ><

The funny part is that we're actually installing 2 more revolving doors on our side entrance because the doors over there have issues...Colorado has very weird air pressure that tends to fluctuate radically from day to day, and the current doors are 2 sets of glass doors that are supposed to lock at night. The problem is that the air pressure creates a wind tunnel through there, which causes the doors to not close all the way. They're spending a ton of money to put revolving doors there, which I'm sure will only lead to me needing to destroy the planet a bit sooner.

EQ, you can try waking me up like that, but I should warn you that I'm a very alarmed person when someone touches me while asleep. There's only 1 person who can really avoid that trigger...anyone but that one person who touches me while asleep usually gets a very sudden reaction. You'd be amazed how many alarm clocks I have to buy a year I hate waking up, but I love that first morning stretch
            "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
            "What IS fun to fight through?"
            "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

I'm going to maintain that it depends on the situation behind MY reason to wake you up.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                I'm going to maintain that it depends on the situation behind MY reason to wake you up.
                Unless it includes the words "Go forth and destroy, yon jimberjam" before handing me a machete, it probably wouldn't be friendly. :P I really...REALLY...hate waking up.

90 minutes and counting until my double shift ends...dear god it can't come fast enough!

Comment

You lucky sod! I have 5 more hours to go.

Comment

Fen, you slay me. Those were hilarious!!!!

Add me to the "wants to give Khiras a tummy rub and watch him smash things in anger at being woken" list.
                    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Why does everyone want me to break stuff?

Can't we all just get along!? :P

Comment

Because we are all hoping that the first thing you break is an SC's ego!

*tummy rubs*
                        My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

*tummy rubs too*

it'll be fun to watch SCs cry.

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                            Why does everyone want me to break stuff?
                            I don't. I'll just hold you afterwards.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                            X