This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Becks View Post
    So that's why I dye my hair weird shades of red.
    O YES.. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY... LOL...CUZ YOUR THE DEVILS CHILD YOUNG LADAY!
    It not your personality....

Its your face.

Comment

Yay! I'm evil!

Seriously, the 'redheads are devils children' thing passed in the 1700's, right?
      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
        Yay! I'm evil!
        Lets be honest here, we already knew this...

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
        Seriously, the 'redheads are devils children' thing passed in the 1700's, right?
        Apparently not it would seem...
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I knew there was a reason I've always thought my mom was the devil....
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

My mum had red hair as a girl. When she had polio all her hair fell out and when it grew back it was brown. So I guess the devil was driven out.
            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Naturally red - at least, red enough that I had the nickname 'Red' in school.

However, I am evil - acknowledged and proud of it. So I don't think I can help to dispel that lady's attitude.
              Last edited by Stormraven; 09-20-2008, 11:45 PM.
              The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

hahaha....sure why not? I too was "demonic" but for my hair (i have brown hair btw) but because I had a pet snake. Customer overheared me talk to my friend abut my snake and deemed me demonic....I proceeded to tell her that snakes are NOT demonic creatures in ANY way and the customer said that I should not have my job becasue of my "attitude" at being called demonic...uhhhh sure ok...you can leave. Now.
                NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Make sure you get a pitch fork & your red union suit....lol.

Comment

Count me in as a child of the devil! Except, I'm a converted one. I was tired of being good with brown Jesus hair.
                    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

I have a question

If she thinks red hair is the sign of the devil, why, oh why did she spend so much much time with this red haired person?

My best guess was she hoped to be invited to the next coven meeting so she too could dance naked in the moonlight and have sex with satan's little helpers. She was just too shy to admit it out loud.

Comment

No no, silly, the child of the devil has blue hair. See here:

Or was it pink.. with horns?

But either way, the child of god has red hair!

Yus, I'm going to hell.
                        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

I consider red-haired women a natural male weakness. So while not necessarily evil, they are certainly a distraction.
                          Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

Quoth PossJB View Post
                            I consider red-haired women a natural male weakness. So while not necessarily evil, they are certainly a distraction.
                            Touche, Poss, touche...and for the record, *most* of the redheads I've known have been total sweethearts
                            Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
                            --Unknown

Comment

I wanna join

I always knew I was an agent of evil. Mine's dyed, but we figure I'm just correcting nature's mistake. I certainly have the temperment for a redhead.
                              http://tinyurl.com/43hger/.gif

Comment

Why does everyone blame their kids on me?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X